Game Overview: Little Nightmares II

little_nightmares_ego.png

Game Overview: Little Nightmares II

Little Nightmares II marks the return of a suspenseful horror game classic, developed by Tarsier Studios and published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment. Released earlier this year on February 11th, 2021, let's take this time to explore the story of a young boy trapped in a world; all for the cost of $29.99

STORY
Play as Mono, a boy trapped in a world that has been horribly distorted by the area around him, with it all seemingly being pinpointed at a single tower. Along the way, Six, a young girl distinguished by her little yellow raincoat, sets off to discover the secrets of this tower. Dangerous encounters and puzzles await whoever plays this game, truly making the experience like that of a little nightmare.

GAMEPLAY
Little Nightmares 2 is a suspense-adventure game where the player continues off of the first game, following the protagonist, Mono, who must work together with the protagonist from the previous game, Six, to survive the nightmares and horrors of the Pale City and discover the secrets that the city holds. Their journey will not be easy though, as they face many new threats in this world of Little Nightmares!

COMMUNITY INTERVIEWS
Interviewee 1: @Levi
"It was good overall. Good action and horror, and the lore was interesting. The ending was really shocking and worth playing."
★★★★☆
4/5 stars

Interviewee 2: @heidi
"I really have enjoyed the Little Nightmares series so far. Aesthetically the game looks amazing, and the ending seriously throws you for a loop. The game is really scary to me so I screamed a lot."
★★★★★
5/5 stars

Interviewee 3: @Martin
"Gotta Say Little Nightmare ll was a huge improvement over the first one; it showcased overall better graphics and the story behind it all."
★★★★★
5/5 stars

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD FX-4350
RAM: 4 GB
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7850, 2 GB
PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB (2GB AMD)

RECOMMENDED:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350
RAM: 4 GB
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760, 2 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB

Check out Little Nightmares II on Steam!

Credits:
Art:
@marineblakester | Writing: @Thorium @max | Editor: @Martin @heidi | Contributors: @Levi
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Tyron

Poster
=(eG)=
very intresting but makes you wonder, sponsored post???????????