Content Team Recruitment

C00AB9E2-0E7C-4C14-B9F6-6D709466E7A9.png

Content Team Recruitment

Have you ever watched an eGO YouTube video and thought "hey I've always been inspired to create videos but was never given the outlet to pursue my ideas." Then this is the team for you, applying for the content team will bring different opportunities from just collecting content around the community to being the main focus for different series. If you are interested we would love for you to apply!

Apply here to join the Content Team. Media Team is very excited to see all the great work from future Content Team members.

Credits:
Art: @DeerFat | Writing: @Xpect | Editor: @Kamron
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

BoyPhoenix

Thread Junky
=(eG)=
You guys literally should join media team, very cool! plus they need like a ton of help in video producer hehe

Bernard

I made one post
=(e)=
View attachment 6655
Content Team Recruitment

Have you ever watched an eGO YouTube video and thought "hey I've always been inspired to create videos but was never given the outlet to pursue my ideas." Then this is the team for you, applying for the content team will bring different opportunities from just collecting content around the community to being the main focus for different series. If you are interested we would love for you to apply!

Apply here to join the Content Team. Media Team is very excited to see all the great work from future Content Team members.

Credits:
Art: @DeerFat | Writing: @Xpect | Editor: @Kamron
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
pog