I hate goodbyes...

4g0tt3nSou1

All you had to do was follow the D*** Train, CJ
=(eGO)=
This might be slightly melodramatic, but here we go.
Today, effective immediately, I'm no longer going to be a TF2 Admin.
I have transferred to Member Services, and my application was accepted today.
I did this to accomplish one goal, the same goal that got me Admin in the first place, Event Coordinator for TF2, and Member Relations;
To give back to the community that has given me so much joy, and countless hours of good times. But, That mission has been seen as far as I can take it within TF2 as of current, and instead my mission continues on a different path.
I transferred so that I can continue down that path, and pour more blood, sweat, and tears into Member Relations, and serve to help people, as is my mission, within MS.

I will still pop in from time to time, But I will not be nearly as active within TF2 as I have been, on a weekly basis.
As such, the 31st will be my last event for TF2.
Maybe a time will come where I will return, we shall see what the future holds!

I have some things to say to the friends and colleagues within TF2, so prepare for a little bit of heartstring-tugging...
(In spoilers to make this save space, otherwise, this is going to make a really long post...)

Drk, I cannot thank you enough for being someone I can trust within eGO. You have singlehandedly made this place feel like a home away from home for me and showed me a side of gaming I couldn't have ever seen. More people in eGO should aspire to be like you, as you are the epitome of what this community is about. I cannot recall a single bad memory, as they don't exist. Never Change. See you around, Friend. I will always have the warm hugs given at the hand of your flamethrowers in my heart, keeping a fire in my soul.
You've been an invaluable help to me within TF2, and are the silent workhorse of TF2, I've always enjoyed working with you, and I've enjoyed every moment I've spent getting my ass handed to me in our sniper battles. I hope to work with you again in time, Sorry we didn't to get to work together as much as we'd hoped, I think we would've made a great team knocking stuff out. Don't be a stranger, Buddy :)
Of all the shoutouts, major one to you my friend! You have been one of the two biggest inspirations to me within eGO as a whole. Without you, I would've never known half of the joy TF2 has given me, or become an EC. Our friendly competition has always been good fun(and quite the challenge!), and every play session with you is a treat! You helped inspire me to be who I am today in eGO,
Hope to meet again soon!
Rose, I've enjoyed our talks. You are smarter than you let people know, and it won't surprise me when that eventually leads to great things for you. You made me want to be better at this game, and while I'm still not the best, you've challenged me consistently to be better. You are underrated my friend, and I hope to keep in contact and chat some more. You have a better understanding of lots of things more than people give you credit for. Good luck and Have Fun.

@Hero Keep up what ur doing, ur on the right path my guy!
@PastryFoxy Ur awesome, but try to chill out some more! Nice playing with u my dude.
@Hotdogs Gotta love Chillidogs amiright? Wish I saw more of ya,
@Malthael GGWP!
@That One Dino I win.
@MemeLord Nice Meme.
@Charli Another person who's challenged me to get better at the game, I learned a great deal, Ur still a way better medic tho.
mini_marauder JOIN eGO DEMET! Good game well played, Mini for eG! Good hunting!
@Mithral Maw GGWP!
@GayJay A pleasure! Wish I had seen you more!

PastryFoxy

The Fox of TF2
Manager
I did this to accomplish one goal, the same goal that got me Admin in the first place, Event Coordinator for TF2, and Member Relations;
To give back to the community that has given me so much joy, and countless hours of good times. But, That mission has been seen as far as I can take it within TF2 as of current, and instead my mission continues on a different path.
I transferred so that I can continue down that path, and pour more blood, sweat, and tears into Member Relations, and serve to help people, as is my mission, within MS.

I will still pop in from time to time, But I will not be nearly as active within TF2 as I have been, on a weekly basis.
As such, the 31st will be my last event for TF2.
Maybe a time will come where I will return, we shall see what the future holds!

I have some things to say to the friends and colleagues within TF2, so prepare for a little bit of heartstring-tugging...
(In spoilers to make this save space, otherwise, this is going to make a really long post...)

Drk, I cannot thank you enough for being someone I can trust within eGO. You have singlehandedly made this place feel like a home away from home for me and showed me a side of gaming I couldn't have ever seen. More people in eGO should aspire to be like you, as you are the epitome of what this community is about. I cannot recall a single bad memory, as they don't exist. Never Change. See you around, Friend. I will always have the warm hugs given at the hand of your flamethrowers in my heart, keeping a fire in my soul.
You've been an invaluable help to me within TF2, and are the silent workhorse of TF2, I've always enjoyed working with you, and I've enjoyed every moment I've spent getting my ass handed to me in our sniper battles. I hope to work with you again in time, Sorry we didn't to get to work together as much as we'd hoped, I think we would've made a great team knocking stuff out. Don't be a stranger, Buddy :)
Of all the shoutouts, major one to you my friend! You have been one of the two biggest inspirations to me within eGO as a whole. Without you, I would've never known half of the joy TF2 has given me, or become an EC. Our friendly competition has always been good fun(and quite the challenge!), and every play session with you is a treat! You helped inspire me to be who I am today in eGO,
Hope to meet again soon!
Rose, I've enjoyed our talks. You are smarter than you let people know, and it won't surprise me when that eventually leads to great things for you. You made me want to be better at this game, and while I'm still not the best, you've challenged me consistently to be better. You are underrated my friend, and I hope to keep in contact and chat some more. You have a better understanding of lots of things more than people give you credit for. Good luck and Have Fun.

@PastryFoxy Ur awesome, but try to chill out some more! Nice playing with u my dude.
@Hotdogs Gotta love Chillidogs amiright? Wish I saw more of ya,
@Malthael GGWP!
@That One Dino I win.
@MemeLord Nice Meme.
@Charli Another person who's challenged me to get better at the game, I learned a great deal, Ur still a way better medic tho.
mini_marauder JOIN eGO DEMET! Good game well played, Mini for eG! Good hunting!
@Mithral Maw GGWP!
@GayJay A pleasure! Wish I had seen you more!
Sad to hear, but it is what it is! I'll have to pick up my events as I'll be losing you, but MS will be happy to gain you with them! I wish you all the best, buddy, it was a pleasure to have you aboard!

You're going to be missed, so pop in every now and then!

Hero

birds are cool :)
=(eG)=

Still doesn't mean you cant play TF2! :D
Have fun in Member Services @4g0tt3nSou1
<3

That One Dino

Rookie
=(eGO)=
@That One Dino I win.
You win, huh? Heh, alright. I concede defeat, this time. It's been an absolute pleasure playing with you, my guy. Just do us all a favor and pop in from time to time and say "Hi", aight? Knowing you, you're going to do great where you're going. Keep on keeping on and try not to forget about us little people. Game on, my friend. Game on!

Misterboy

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=

4g0tt3nSou1

All you had to do was follow the D*** Train, CJ
=(eGO)=
I hope a time comes where I could. Not to make it any more than it is, just know that this was needed. It some a little more melodramatic than I'd preferred. I will still of course pop in from time to yo time. Be sure to come play my last few TF2 Events.