Hey

Maruchan

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
I haven't been as active in the past few months, so I'll re-introduce myself as I see a few new faces around.

I'm Maruchan, I'm currently studying computer science and I like talking to people. I'm a Coloradoan, so I like nature and hiking and as such I love to complain about traffic. As you can tell, I'm pretty much a weeb. I'm all about VTubers, and I'm currently watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S as the episodes start to roll out.

To everyone that already knows me, it's nice to be back. To everyone else, nice to meet you.

Anyways, please count to a million and give WavieTheKid a listen.

I haven't been as active in the past few months, so I'll re-introduce myself as I see a few new faces around.

I'm Maruchan, I'm currently studying computer science and I like talking to people. I'm a Coloradoan, so I like nature and hiking and as such I love to complain about traffic. As you can tell, I'm pretty much a weeb. I'm all about VTubers, and I'm currently watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S as the episodes start to roll out.

To everyone that already knows me, it's nice to be back. To everyone else, nice to meet you.

legend in the making

who? sorry I know No Maruchan

Back