since y'all forgot

Mary

Poster
You see, I keep seeing these rebeller tier lists but people seem to forget the all time greatest. Could be a few people new to eGO who are really good that I don't know about, this is based on my time of playing.

1. wilito (this is the kind of guy that can slip out of stack with 10 cts watching and somehow he uses his Ninjitsu skills to bypass all attention.)
2. Aubrey (don't let aubrey get a gun, and definitely don't let aubrey get an awp.)
3. Aikido (If there is a scout secret on the map, you might as well just join the T side.)

nuff said

no one mentioning me on minecraft beta noscoping someone that ran out of surf when i was at scout

Yo if I played the same amount of time as you I would've been first no cappp
1f9e2.png

also i didn't play that much it was only like 100 hours in a week thats nothinggggggggggg

Last edited:
where does mary rank
I mained guard but I like to think I was a good warden despite being very toxic at the time. I always had good control over the round and made it to LR with ease.

As for rebelling, I was one of the first people who was doing hard jump on quake but overall I didn't play prisoner much.

It's also quite hard to tell how I would stack up against the player base today since I've been in elsewhere paradise since 2019.

I mained guard but I like to think I was a good warden despite being very toxic at the time. I always had good control over the round and made it to LR with ease.

As for rebelling, I was one of the first people who was doing hard jump on quake but overall I didn't play prisoner much.

It's also quite hard to tell how I would stack up against the player base today since I've been in elsewhere paradise since 2019.
ooooo at peak time with a full server on any of the most popular maps like quake, arcade and vipinthemix you would struggle a lot

ooooo at peak time with a full server on any of the most popular maps like quake, arcade and vipinthemix you would struggle a lot
I would imagine, I see these videos where people are nailing jumps that I didn't even know existed ( @swern ) but I tried them out and I got the clouds one down but it's pretty useless ability in my hands since I can't even join the darn server hahah

someone please mention my israel adesanya reference

Last edited:
Yea same here, I’d probably have an aneurysm though before I could finish the 18 hour daily gaming session. Idk how he does it on EU ping, which is even more tilting.
Let alone in the elephants graveyard, otherwise known as Jailbreak

I've Seen Aikido strafe out of stack and backstab a CT who had to have been 10+ knifing distance away, get a clean 1-hit backstab and back into stack in a single blink of an eye motion. Don't **** with that dude, and definitely don't bait if he's around and you're on CT.

Back