Wishing Confission Farewell

Oblixion

IT Guy
Community Manager
Confission.png

Today I must bring you saddening news as we bid farewell to a dedicated community leader. Confission joined leadership back in October of 2020 where he immediately proved himself to be an indispensable asset to our team. He has always shown himself to be a hard working team member who strives to see the server succeed. Through his efforts in our bi-weekly meetings, community surveys and his work in the emergency services, Confission always managed to bring the community together and working towards a common goal, improving the server and our experience. The team won't be the same without him.

We look forward to continuing to see @Confission on the server and hope to see him again soon!

We appreciate your constant dedication to the bettering of GTA, we wish you the best in your future endevaours.

I remember you banned me from Mossleys for life. I remember you told me I wasnā€™t aloud to wear green anymore, and I remember you thought I killed Tedson. All we have at the end of the day are memories. I am glad that Confission will always be a part of them. You will be missed, and hopefully we get to see you around the server.

your favorite criminal
Spooky Hernandez

Putting you in cuffs when aaron told me to was so fun. The charge didn't stick but my memories will.
1628735248592.png

Back