Game Overview: Detroit: Become Human

Detroit_GameOverview-Final (1).png

Detroit: Become Human is a cinematic adventure video game developed by Quantic Dream and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game was released on steam on June 18, 2020. This enticing game costs $39.99 on Steam and $19.99 on Playstation. Sit tight as you progress through the story as Kara, Connor, and Markus and make choices that impact the ending of your game. With 85 different endings, make sure you choose wisely to receive the ending you are hoping for.

STORY
Detroit: Become Human depicts a futuristic story about a world where humans enroll lifelike androids to perform certain tasks. These tasks can range from babysitting to police work. Connor works as a detective for the police, while Kara is a simple housemaid android. Markus is a domestic android, owned by a painter. With human unemployment incredibly high, many humans start to resent the androids. The sentient androids, known as deviants, dislike being servants. They launch a rebellion. It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to help create turmoil as the androids or help save the human race.

GAMEPLAY
Enter Detroit City in the year 2038 as you control one of three rotating characters: Connor, Kara, and Markus. You control the story as every decision matters, with countless paths to take and different conclusions to achieve. Every little decision could mean life or death; so act fast while making the most of every little detail.

COMMUNITY INTERVIEWS
Interviewee 1: Andrew

Beautiful graphics and story. Allowing players to choose their path also means it gets bonus points.
★★★★☆
4/5 stars

Interviewee 2: Divine
A great story that has so many different paths that you can follow and can create almost your own story for the characters in the game.
★★★★☆
4/5 stars

Interviewee 3: Heidi
This Game is one of the best cinematic video games I have ever played/seen, and the amount of different endings is unbelievable. How you play the game determines the outcome and I highly recommend you pick this bad boy up! The amount of playtime you can get out of the games makes the price tag worth it!
★★★★★
5/5 stars

Interviewee 4: Kuantum
Detroit: Become Human is possibly one of the best narratives out of Quantic Dream's developer studio and even rivals narrative giants like Mass Effect, Life is Strange, and The Last of Us to name a few. With a lot of different ending possibilities with a lot of different choices, you can have a lot of different experiences in this game.
★★★★★
5/5 stars

REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:

-Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.8 GHz or Ryzen 3 1200 @ 3.1GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.2GHz
-Memory: 8GB RAM
-Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD HD 7950 (Support of Vulkan 1.1 required)
-Video RAM: 3GB or more
-Hard Drive : 55 GB

RECOMMENDED:
-Processor: i5-6600 @ 3.3 GHz or Ryzen 3 1300 X @ 3.4 GHz
-Memory: 12GB RAM
-Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580 (Support of Vulkan 1.1 required)
-Video RAM: 4GB or more

Check out Detroit: Become Human on Steam

Credits:
Art: Bluelava101 Bluelava101 | Writing: @Katiee @Thorium | Editor: heidi heidi | Interviewer: @I cant carry | Contributors: @Andrew kuantum kuantum @Divine heidi heidi
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

5/5 game where choice does make a difference. Plus amazing story.

I almost cried once or twice playing this but dont tell anybody

Last edited:
View attachment 7190

Detroit: Become Human is a cinematic adventure video game developed by Quantic Dream and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game was released on steam on June 18, 2020. This enticing game costs $39.99 on Steam and $19.99 on Playstation. Sit tight as you progress through the story as Kara, Connor, and Markus and make choices that impact the ending of your game. With 85 different endings, make sure you choose wisely to receive the ending you are hoping for.

STORY
Detroit: Become Human depicts a futuristic story about a world where humans enroll lifelike androids to perform certain tasks. These tasks can range from babysitting to police work. Connor works as a detective for the police, while Kara is a simple housemaid android. Markus is a domestic android, owned by a painter. With human unemployment incredibly high, many humans start to resent the androids. The sentient androids, known as deviants, dislike being servants. They launch a rebellion. It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to help create turmoil as the androids or help save the human race.

GAMEPLAY
Enter Detroit City in the year 2038 as you control one of three rotating characters: Connor, Kara, and Markus. You control the story as every decision matters, with countless paths to take and different conclusions to achieve. Every little decision could mean life or death; so act fast while making the most of every little detail.

COMMUNITY INTERVIEWS
Interviewee 1: Andrew

Beautiful graphics and story. Allowing players to choose their path also means it gets bonus points.
★★★★☆
4/5 stars

Interviewee 2: Divine
A great story that has so many different paths that you can follow and can create almost your own story for the characters in the game.
★★★★☆
4/5 stars

Interviewee 3: Heidi
This Game is one of the best cinematic video games I have ever played/seen, and the amount of different endings is unbelievable. How you play the game determines the outcome and I highly recommend you pick this bad boy up! The amount of playtime you can get out of the games makes the price tag worth it!
★★★★★
5/5 stars

Interviewee 4: Kuantum
Detroit: Become Human is possibly one of the best narratives out of Quantic Dream's developer studio and even rivals narrative giants like Mass Effect, Life is Strange, and The Last of Us to name a few. With a lot of different ending possibilities with a lot of different choices, you can have a lot of different experiences in this game.
★★★★★
5/5 stars

REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:

-Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.8 GHz or Ryzen 3 1200 @ 3.1GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.2GHz
-Memory: 8GB RAM
-Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD HD 7950 (Support of Vulkan 1.1 required)
-Video RAM: 3GB or more

RECOMMENDED:
-Processor: i5-6600 @ 3.3 GHz or Ryzen 3 1300 X @ 3.4 GHz
-Memory: 12GB RAM
-Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580 (Support of Vulkan 1.1 required)
-Video RAM: 4GB or more

Check out Detroit: Become Human on Steam

Credits:
Art: Bluelava101 Bluelava101 | Writing: @Katiee @Thorium | Editor: heidi heidi | Interviewer: @I cant carry | Contributors: @Andrew kuantum kuantum @Divine heidi heidi
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
Looks fun

Back