Jordy's Resignation

RecognizingJordy.png

Jordy's Resignation

Today I must bring you saddening news as we bid farewell to a dedicated community leader. Jordy joined the leadership team back in July of 2019 where he immediately proved himself to be an indispensable asset to our team. He has always shown himself to be a hard-working team member who strives to see the server succeed. Through his efforts in the Event Coordinator team, hosting events on a regular schedule and his work in the Chamber of Commerce, Jordy has always been an incredible asset to this team, volunteering his assistance wherever and whenever he saw fit. Jordy always went above and beyond to ensure that all roleplayers are involved and enjoying their experience, we wish Jordy the best of luck in his future endeavors and we are excited to see where life takes him.

Credits:
Art:
@Thorium | Writing: juice juice
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

thanks for saving my ass from getting banned from fivem

Gl in your future endeavors

Last edited:
View attachment 7359
Jordy's Resignation

Today I must bring you saddening news as we bid farewell to a dedicated community leader. Jordy joined the leadership team back in July of 2019 where he immediately proved himself to be an indispensable asset to our team. He has always shown himself to be a hard-working team member who strives to see the server succeed. Through his efforts in the Event Coordinator team, hosting events on a regular schedule and his work in the Chamber of Commerce, Jordy has always been an incredible asset to this team, volunteering his assistance wherever and whenever he saw fit. Jordy always went above and beyond to ensure that all roleplayers are involved and enjoying their experience, we wish Jordy the best of luck in his future endeavors and we are excited to see where life takes him.

Credits:
Art:
@Thorium | Writing: juice juice
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
Great read

Back