A reminder about cleaning...

Simon

Forum Legend
Advisor
I haven't cleaned my PC in months. Probably almost a year. Took everything apart today and realized how messy it was. New thermal paste, everything blasted out and temperatures are down and it's back to running like champ. Added another 1TB SSD too.

Forget compressed air too - I bought an electronic duster years ago and it's the best thing to have, ever.

So if you haven't done any cleaning in a while, here is your reminder.

I've bought a lot of old/heavily used PCS off the used market place throughout the years.

I use an air compressor (not those cheepo cans) to clean them out and it can get pretty dusty but definitely amazing to have some sort off thing that cleans out PCS.

I haven't cleaned my PC in months. Probably almost a year. Took everything apart today and realized how messy it was. New thermal paste, everything blasted out and temperatures are down and it's back to running like champ. Added another 1TB SSD too.

Forget compressed air too - I bought an electronic duster years ago and it's the best thing to have, ever.

So if you haven't done any cleaning in a while, here is your reminder.

Simon Simon I thought we were gonna discuss browsing history and I was getting ready to defend myself by saying don’t worry, I use Incognito mode so no one knows about the anime full sized body pillows I buy.

I've bought a lot of old/heavily used PCS off the used market place throughout the years.

I use an air compressor (not those cheepo cans) to clean them out and it can get pretty dusty but definitely amazing to have some sort off thing that cleans out PCS.

If you have the space for an air compressor, it's all kinds of convenient for so many projects and cleaning.

Simon Simon I thought we were gonna discuss browsing history and I was getting ready to defend myself by saying don’t worry, I use Incognito mode so no one knows about the anime full sized body pillows I buy.

I mean.... never hurts to clean things at the hardware and software levels ;)

I’m pretty sure sopheyy sopheyy has a super effective cleaning method that gets rid of every speck of dust in her PC every year. She says it even makes it faster :eek:

I forget what she does exactly, but she was saying something like “buying another PC every year”.

I’m pretty sure sopheyy sopheyy has a super effective cleaning method that gets rid of every speck of dust in her PC every year. She says it even makes it faster :eek:

I forget what she does exactly, but she was saying something like “buying another PC every year”.
LOOOOOOOOL
i wish i had the money for that

i do just buy a new keyboard instead of cleaning it though

Back