Does anyone play this game anymore

do you play fortnite

• no

• yes

• Total voters
bring back the 2018 Fortnite :(. watching old videos remind me so much of all the fun I use to have on the game. even bought my first actual PC cause of the game

bring back the 2018 Fortnite :(. watching old videos remind me so much of all the fun I use to have on the game. even bought my first actual PC cause of the game
Its been too long since Fortnite as been fun.

It's actually a good game in my opinion, I generally only play when people ask me to, but it was better when it was more simple.

I sorta played it on my switch a few days ago and someone may have liked my post šŸ„·
Personally like it more now with the vehicles and the no build mode, but by no means does this mean I'm playing Fortnite full time šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220515-160259_Twitter.jpg

Another question though, does anyone ever still play Save The World?

https://www.playerauctions.com/fort...save-the-world-best-constructors-and-weapons/

That was my first foray into the game, then everything turned into Battle Royale, BR BR, yada yada, I got lost and forgot about it T_T
Nah, never that. Other games do the gamemode better, I think. I like the new zero build option and since I got a new GPU I've been playing solos lately. Plus my roomie and I can play it together if we feel like it so idk bonding?

Back