Member Services Community Manager

divinecm.png

Member Services Community Manager - October 17th, 2021

We are pleased to announce the promotion of @Divine to Community Manager for Member Services!

Over the last three years Divine has poured his heart and soul into our community. He has been an integral part of building Member Services to what it is today by handling countless applications, helping to build up the event coordinator team, and so much more that words can not do justice for.

On top of all this, he has extended his reach out to Destiny 2 and other parts of our community always willing to lend a helping hand wherever he can. Anyone who has gotten a chance to work with Divine can agree he is motivated and passionate in whatever project he has set his mind to.

We are excited to see him become a part of the Community Management team and work on more projects across the community and to continue building and leading Member Services.

"Divine has been one of the best things to happen to MS ever. I've failed on multiple occasions to give him the recognition he deserves and I am so glad he's going to be joining us at the CM level. Congrats man <3" - @Andrew

"I'm very proud to see Divine take on a new challenge. The best is yet to come." - Architect of Life Architect of Life

"The first day I joined TeamSpeak, I stumbled upon the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive voice channel, Divine was sitting there playing on our BHOP servers. Divine helped me into the community, and got me all squared away almost immediately, following that day we continued to play almost daily in the teamspeak. I can say with confidence if it weren't for the open arms of Divine and the EdgeGamers Community, I would most likely not be where I am today." - @aidan

Please congratulate Divine on his well deserved promotion!

Credits
Writer:
Rykes Rykes | Art: heidi heidi

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
@Divine is probably one of the sweetest and nicest guys you'll ever meet, such a friendly guy and always welcomes everybody with open arms, congrats bud

Back