alright its the morning now, time for the full story.

Hero

eGO's silliest european
=(eGO)=
TLDR Dogs killed my 4 month old kitten.

Hello, you may have seen my post about my kitten Gnocchi dying. That is unfortunately true. So what happened? Well here is the full story.

I was sitting in my room chilling, playing terraria and watching one of my favourite youtubers in the world. 20 minutes ago, Gnocchi woke up after I started practicing the piano and went downstairs. My mom had started to put away boxes into our garage. She had put Gnocchi into the bathroom and closed the door slightly to keep her inside. My mom stepped back inside to grab some keys, then my brother says, "I hear dogs." When my mom walks back out, she sees 2 large dogs, a Golden Retriever and another Golden Retriever mixed with something else, grabbing Gnocchi, tugging her, and running away. I ran downstairs as soon as I could, ran back up to grab a flashlight, then ran outside. I spent 30 minutes in the dark at 4 celcius with just shorts and a t-shirt looking for the dogs.

We luckily found them, but Gnocchi was long gone. We called the police and met the owners, they had let their gate open on accident. I know they must feel terrible because this was incredibly unlucky. The stars aligned in the worst possible way, and there are a million things that could've prevented this from happening.

I'm fine, just shocked.

From the bottom of my hart, I am sorry for your lose. Glad you are doing fine.

That is so sad, I am so sorry to hear that. If you need anything let me know, truly.

"Our dead are never dead to us until we have forgotten them"

Oh Hero, that's horrible and of course a shocking thing to see. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Back