Emergency Community Meeting Recording

AZXsNOv.png

The emergency community meeting recording is a youtube video that will give a detailed summary of all the events and topics you missed from the last Community Meeting. If you did not go to the meeting, you can watch the 30-minute video here.

Credits
Writer: @Katiee | Art: Martin Martin | Editor: Kamron Kamron | Video Editor: @Andrew
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

It would be great to just have a quick text notes version of this. Thorium summarized it pretty quickly in a few point forms on the original thread, but in the future when these recordings are posted, it would be cool to just have a point form version too. I lack patience and listening isn't my strong suit ;) Lol.

It would be great to just have a quick text notes version of this. Thorium summarized it pretty quickly in a few point forms on the original thread, but in the future when these recordings are posted, it would be cool to just have a point form version too. I lack patience and listening isn't my strong suit ;) Lol.
yes

but if you go to the video there are "timestamps". read over those, and then you get a quick lil summary as well
1636471094398.png

Last edited:
AZXsNOv.png

The emergency community meeting recording is a youtube video that will give a detailed summary of all the events and topics you missed from the last Community Meeting. If you did not go to the meeting, you can watch the 30-minute video here.

Credits
Writer: @Katiee | Art: Martin Martin | Editor: Kamron Kamron | Video Editor: @Andrew
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Good read

Back