Battlefield Division Review 2042

CS:GO Shitter
=(e)=
IF you're looking for a solid review of 2042 to show really the main issues with the game I recommend this video

This is very pessimistic but really shows the issues in my opinion and is just a fun video to watch

=(e)=
Sorry! That was long. I will still play as there is so much potential here.
There is a solid frame but the actual content within the frame is lacking heavily and or is broken I believe within 4-12 months They will have filled it out and fixed it but until then it's still just what it is a broken empty mess that was released way before it should've been

NrKissed

Worst sniper ever.
=(eGO)=
I think , for me at least, the current appeal is learning the new maps. Well and the occasional unlock. If they don't fix eth ability to play with friends...I don't see it being that popular..

I do think the maps are pretty and varied..if often too big. One of the first things to learn is how to call in transport and rotate through the squad to always have a vehicle available. Rereading that makes me long for a few close combat maps!

My hot tip: the DM7 is the best gun in the game

Reactions: 72.

LtJuanDon

Poster
WOW! Just WOW! I am shocked by all of this. If this list is true, I will not be purchasing 2042. It sounds too much like COD when i stopped buying then after MW2. They went in the opposite direction. Are they trying to convince kids who are playing roblox (which I never knew about until chiptole said it's how I get a free burrito) to join battlefield?

Do I at least get a participation trophy at the end? I want to know how many I have earned.

HA I just started to watch that video, I don't know what's worse? The face that the guy can't be shot in the keep, the fact that the jeep cannot be blown up, or the fact that the guy in the jeep doesn't react to being shot at or blown up. Perhaps it was a friend trying to demonstrate something.

Spot clicked through it. Just wow!

Beemermarine

Poster Extraordinaire
Senior Manager
What little I have played has been terrible, I figured my 1060 would've been enough but nope even on low settings I can't see players or vehicles and sometimes can't even see my own weapon. Not sure I want to trust turning up the settings and possibly burning up my vid card, as this would end all gaming and I am not willing to do that.

Major Trubble

Forum Fanatic
=(e)=
My 1st impression of the game was true then , without even playing it . EA has gone for a dump on the playing community once more , they are getting worse and worse every game that comes out , which is why I only play BFBC2 , at least you can have fun with friends there and the game is not overloaded with all kinds of crap , more bells and whistles does not make a game better .

=(e)=
What little I have played has been terrible, I figured my 1060 would've been enough but nope even on low settings I can't see players or vehicles and sometimes can't even see my own weapon. Not sure I want to trust turning up the settings and possibly burning up my vid card, as this would end all gaming and I am not willing to do that.
I'm runnning a 1050 ti and if I overclock it decently i get 55-70 fps but I also have a i7-8700k and 32 gigs of ram