What game was worth 100% the money

DeerFat

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
We all have a game we love, played for years and still brings joy off playing that game.
what game do you enjoy to this day that was 100% worth it!

For me, it's Minecraft, started playing in 2012(or 2013) on the Xbox 360 and it was a blast.

WarCraft 3 was a huge part of my life in its day. I spent whole days and nights playing it, skipping school on various occasions and it was a wonderful time.

Skyrim, I wish I could play through Skyrim for the first time again, the experience was amazing, MC comes in second for me tho I've sunk 34 or 35 days (800-840 hours) on eGO MC alone, not even counting the time I have on other servers and solo

Counter-Strike: Source, followed by Garry's Mod, I have so many good memories in these two games and a ridiculous amount of hours

There’s so many tbh. As far as value goes I’d say Minecraft as well. My hours in that game are far into the thousands easily. So many good memories for $26 and some change that I paid back in 2012. In terms of full priced $60 games… probably GTA V. I have about 300-400 hours on PC with probably double that on PS4.

Star Wars the old republic. I bought the masters pre order many years ago and still play it.

i even played it when ego had their trial with it and ultimate gave up

TERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIA
TERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIA
TERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIA
TERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIA
TERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIATERRARIA
TERRARIATERRARIATERRARIA

TERRARIA
TERRARIA
TERRARIA
TERRARIA
TERRARIA
TERRARIA
TERRARIA
TERRARIA
TERRARIA
TERRARIA

TERRARIA

terraria is a good one​

Last edited:
We all have a game we love, played for years and still brings joy off playing that game.
what game do you enjoy to this day that was 100% worth it!

For me, it's Minecraft, started playing in 2012(or 2013) on the Xbox 360 and it was a blast.
The dyson sphere project.

The top 3 most enjoyable games that I've played have to be Doom Eternal, Skyrim

and ofc CS:GO
Skyrim and CSGO have tons of replayability across mods and community servers but Doom eternal all though has substantially less replayability the amount of time you get is all perfectly crafted to give you one hell of a gaming experience and will remain as one if not the best games I've ever played.

all 3 have offered me tons of hours and all 3 will remain as masterpieces in my eyes

Last edited:
DayZ, Minecraft, SkaterXL

I would say CS but I kinda hate MM and I only play 2 community servers

Back