Who are you thankful for?

I am thankful for a lot of people and things outside of CS. But the one guy that definitely deserves a tag is M Mousenn . I have seen and met a lot of people on CS, some of them are okay some of them are good and some are amazing. But this guy right here M Mousenn is just a different breed. His big ass head can be seen from anywhere. This man can literally never be out-of-sight on while playing on JB - CT.
If this guy ever received admin he would definitely get the role - Head Admin.

Last edited:
I am thankful for a lot of people and things outside of CS. But the one guy that definitely deserves a tag is M Mousenn . I have seen and met a lot of people on CS, some of them are okay some of them are good and some are amazing. But this guy right here M Mousenn is just a different breed. His big ass head can be seen from anywhere. This man can literally never be out-of-sight on while playing on JB - CT.
If this guy ever received admin he would definitely get the role - Head Admin.
your mother gave me head admin last night you big headed british fk

all the people im thankful for
@SmeaR i miss u
@Divine actual homie, been there through it all frfr
@Tipcup lets go on a date again
Grumpy Kitten Grumpy Kitten kinda weird but we j chillin
@Star @Wish you two are one entity, still pretty cool people despite being one person
@Power_Outlet gaming.
@i cant strafe you're really bad at disc golf
@Batteries underrated homie, you aint on the forums ever but still
@ anyone who is an actual homie

I am thankful to @sopheyy saved my ass a couple of times and super nice šŸ‘. Thankful to Psych Psych such a nice man even tho Michigan states sucksšŸ¤” thankful to Skle Skle @QuickiexD @gloc croc and @CT. god tier akatsuki members and especially to CT for showing me the ropes of Jailbreak and a huge thanks to @Left for showing me how to play and Bobbb Bobbb nice cat you got and @nonya I guess ā€œstill better than you at Cs and infinite halo bozoā€

I am thankful to @sopheyy saved my ass a couple of times and super nice šŸ‘. Thankful to Psych Psych such a nice man even tho Michigan states sucksšŸ¤” thankful to Skle Skle @QuickiexD @gloc croc and @CT. god tier akatsuki members and especially to CT for showing me the ropes of Jailbreak and a huge thanks to @Left for showing me how to play and Bobbb Bobbb nice cat you got and @nonya I guess ā€œstill better than you at Cs and infinite halo bozoā€
1637893639350.png

I go to UofM (university of Michigan) Cocoa Cocoa . Michigan State is a completely different school smh my head

Oh boy. This might take a bit. As always, if I forget to add you, that doesn't mean I am not thankful for you. These people just come to mind immediately. Also, no particular order here!

@Divine - for being a day 1 homie
@I cant carry - for all the memories
@Arbiter - for sticking by me
@Power_Outlet - for yeah
@Wish - for becoming a great friend
@Star - for opening my mind to new opinions
@Buster - for making me laugh
@CelDamage - for being a good mediator
@gabby - for listening to me when I am down
@Wahtur - for those 2 am convos we had but also for being a genuine person
@EDisch222 - for how much you have fought through everything
@bakr - for becoming a friend and vibing with my humor
@Wr3k - for staying alive even though you took the step into combat
@SmeaR - for supporting my stream and accepting me as your friend
@Legend - for teaching me how to be a lawyer but more importantly how to be more assertive
heidi heidi - for a lot dude
@Yehhp - for instantly becoming my friend and supporting my growth
@BUTTERLOVER7683 - for becoming an instant friend and supporting my stream
@sopheyy - for letting me rant but also being a forever friend
@Andrew - for teaching me tech stuff and also talking to me even though we don't know each other very well
@I'm Cinnamon Toast - for going above and beyond not only as my friend but for my RC team
@kuantum - for making me laugh at the dumbest crap and providing me with a lot of wheezing and lung damage
@Erk @Jynx and @webby - for supporting my stream but also becoming close friends with me through mutual friends.
@Architect of Life - for the late ace attorney sessions and a different perspective on life
dys dys - for the FiveM memories and introducing me to a lot more people
Grumpy Kitten Grumpy Kitten - for being such a goofball
@OogaBooga - for tweeting my stream on cooldown dude geez

GTA homies
@Bogurt
@waff
@aidan
@Afroman
@metalanswer
@Alex
Halu Halu

Overwatch homies - thankful for all of you and many more
@monky
@Katsabriii
@kyle??
@TurtleNine
@Spuddy
@avadrowned
@Lars_Ult
@H3LLDoG
@Urchids
@byars1776
@Beastleh
@aspen
@eviee

Again, sorry if I missed anyone.

Last edited:
Hey players of CS!

This thanksgiving, let's show a little appreciation for the people who make our CS experience so enjoyable.

Tag some people in the replies!

I'll go first:

@sopheyy
@QuickiexD
Psych Psych
Bobbb Bobbb
@Blame David

(And let's not forget to show our appreciation to @Custom Stats, it won't be the same without you here :()
Thankful for the day ones: helped me on TTT during the beginning of 2021
@bakr
Jayy Jayy
@Jim Burger

Also thankful for new friends on the community that i have recently meet on other games

Attachments

• 1637028891639.png
    1637028891639.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back