Not Planned undercover admins

use undercover member to monitor members' behaviors, if you feel like an admin is abusing, do a contact leadership with proof and LE will handle it.

Pubs / members can use the existing tools to report admins who are problematic. There's no reason to create "undercover" admins. Use the Contact Leadership forum for this. Give your "who" "what" "when" "where" and "why" story.

Admins aren't here to go undercover and spend their time moderating others.... they are here to play the game and have fun, while sometimes having to step in and moderate the server. Good admins will approach bad ones to try and help them, and when that fails, move it to leaderships attention.

Pubs / members can use the existing tools to report admins who are problematic. There's no reason to create "undercover" admins. Use the Contact Leadership forum for this. Give your "who" "what" "when" "where" and "why" story.

Admins aren't here to go undercover and spend their time moderating others.... they are here to play the game and have fun, while sometimes having to step in and moderate the server. Good admins will approach bad ones to try and help them, and when that fails, move it to leaderships attention.
This

this was a thread already and a quick and short answer from legend was no

It’s come up at least every 8-12 months since I started here. It’ll come up again

If we make admins that admin other admins, woudlnt we need admins that admin the admin admins?

But 'undercover admin' sounds so cool.
like, yeah I'm an undercover admin yeah im cool :cool:

No, short and sweet. Leadership already admin, admins. Yes, we watch and listen to regulars on the servers too.

I was unjustly banned by an admin abusing his powers, explained the who what when where and why story, the problem went to extreme and south that I was the black sheep and the sacrifice of the group. until today these things happens, + no previous history and also a DS.

DADDY HABIBI DADDY HABIBI
Leadership are the "Admins of the admins." Leadership manage the adminstration system and many other operations that create our servers. If an admin does something inherently bad, Leadership will note that down and talk to them, and in some cases ban or demote them.

Other administrators (Not Leadership) can also report another colleague if their behaviour is not appropriate and is disrupting the server. And of course, regular players can also report on an admins behaviour. If an admin is very rude to a specific individual, abuses their power, ect. A regular player can always make a Contact Leadership post or a Ban Request.

You mean admin trainers that train admins? And LE that tell admins when they mess up?
I am not familiar with LE, but I am sure there is a guideline admins go by; you might have someone check if it is being enforced, not as the admin wishes.

But 'undercover admin' sounds so cool.
like, yeah I'm an undercover admin yeah im cool :cool:
You've already failed at being an Undercover Admin by letting us all know you are undercover. :p

You've already failed at being an Undercover Admin by letting us all know you are undercover. :p
Yeah you know it's me, but you never know where I'm at. For all you know, I could be staring at you through your closet door crack, recording everything you're saying, and trying to catch you say no-no words.

Back