Thank You Custom Stats

1637963247888.png

Thank You Custom Stats

Custom Stats has decided to resign from his position as Community Manager overseeing Counter-Strike. His departure leaves a big gap within the Community Management team due to the amount of work Custom took on to propel the success of CS upward. Serving as Community Manager since February of this year, Custom not only led the operational charge in CS but also spent countless hours, days, weeks and months working on behind the scenes projects as a tech contributor. Custom in nearly four years spent as a Leader within Counter-Strike, certainly left his mark building successful servers and happy players.

While we will still see him around the community as an eGO admin, we're extremely thankful for his dedication to the Counter-Strike players and EdgeGamers as a whole.

Credits
Writer
: @Legend | Artists: @Jynx + @Legend
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Maruchan

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Custom, you did a whole lot for CS and I have nothing but respect for your hard-working ass. You're an example to many here and I wish you the best in what's in store for you!

Tomii Pickles

I made one post
=(e)=

View attachment 9004
Thank You Custom Stats

Custom Stats has decided to resign from his position as Community Manager overseeing Counter-Strike. His departure leaves a big gap within the Community Management team due to the amount of work Custom took on to propel the success of CS upward. Serving as Community Manager since February of this year, Custom not only led the operational charge in CS but also spent countless hours, days, weeks and months working on behind the scenes projects as a tech contributor. Custom in nearly four years spent as a Leader within Counter-Strike, certainly left his mark building successful servers and happy players.

While we will still see him around the community as an eGO admin, we're extremely thankful for his dedication to the Counter-Strike players and EdgeGamers as a whole.

Credits
Writer
: @Legend | Artists: @Jynx + @Legend
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
Thank You custom for all your hard work!!

Eerie

Clear you mind of negativity
=(eGO)=
Damn yo I remember back in pg when you first got leadership, the servers definitely wouldn’t be the same if you didn’t take up the role. Best of luck to you and your endeavors @Custom Stats

TinyMuffinLord

=(eGO)=
Thank you for all the hard work you've done over these years! To think how much you've done since the days playing with you on the TTT server is incredible.