Random

Punch2Face

Thread Junky
This is random but this scene from Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers really taught me a lot, because it applies to life today especially for a high schooler like me.

Frodo: I can't do this Sam...

Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here, but we are. It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end, because how oculd the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something,even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Fold in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding onto something.

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam: That there's some good int his world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

Maybe this will teach someone else something too =]. If you want to see this scene on youtube, here's a link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bWdq5u65mnQ

OMFG Arag0rn t3h 1337 would pwnz0rz n00bie Luke N00bwalker anyday!

Actually I own all the LOTR and Star Wars movies and love 'em both. Just thought it would be cool to spark a geek-off. Anyone seen Clerks 2? 'Nuf said.

[quote1180998433=Noxus]
OMFG Arag0rn t3h 1337 would pwnz0rz n00bie Luke N00bwalker anyday!

Actually I own all the LOTR and Star Wars movies and love 'em both. Just thought it would be cool to spark a geek-off. Anyone seen Clerks 2? 'Nuf said.
[/quote1180998433]

is it true that after the 3rd movie sam "bricked" in frodos mouth? o_O;n LOLZ0rZ

i sadly am joining this nerd battle.

Uhh Tolkien is the writer of LOTR and is way better than stupid George Lucas.

Tolkien created an entire language for his book series. Its that elvish language that you see in the movie...

LOTR: cool...legolas wierd plus the relationship with Sam&Frodo
SW: Awesome :) Yoda FTW!
Clerks 2: Have it...scary when Jay starts to dance to the music and put on lip stick and then say his scary lines...

You guys have to admit it would be cool to be a Black Rider on that dragon thing picking people up and dropping them from hundreds of feet in the air.

and it would also be cool to have a planet-destroying death star by your side and riding through space blasting every planet in your sites in till your satisfied (i will never be satisfied)

[quote1181268457=OutbreaK]
i sadly am joining this nerd battle.

Uhh Tolkien is the writer of LOTR and is way better than stupid George Lucas.

Tolkien created an entire language for his book series. Its that elvish language that you see in the movie...
[/quote1181268457]

oh darn.u DONT want to get me started.

like maybe 3 languages

star wars had over 400.and that isnt counting all the books.as well as the fact that lucas made the entire series and actully had over 7 being spoken in only 2 of them.

plus the fact that star wars was extremely complicated compared to LOTR.

Back