Sloths' Personal Banner / logos (Free of charge)

Sloths

The Original and Only Sloth
=(e)=

*SLOTH NOISE*

:cool:Sloths' Personal Banners and Logos:cool:

* Are you in Dire need of a banner or logo? *

Whelp Today is your lucky day!!!

For limited time only (up until January 1st) I am offering a free of charge service of creating your very own logo / banner for personal uses such as social medias.

Person 1 * : Well sloths how do I get one of these awesome, amazing logo / banners free of charge?
Sloths * : That's simple, just comment down below the name you would like on either the logo with idea or banner with social medias and wait for my reply with product.

And It's that simple so why wait, hurry and put your name down before the line gets too long.

For any extra questions or additions add discord @ Sloth#8151

Here are a few examples of products I have created:

Flipzy logo.png

banner.png

Wavie WAVE Album Cover 2021.png

Last edited:
OOOoooooOOoooo I could use a forum banner

If so make sure to sign it plz I wanna have the credit of the artist !

That banner/sign was amazing sloths. Might as well get a pfp/logo as well considering how good the banner was. Feel free to get creative with it, it can be based around my current one if you'd like or it can be completely different.

Sign me up, A signature would be pretty poggers just Erk for the name, If you could do something the color purple that would be awesome.

Last edited:
I like your art!!! More creative then i am haha
I figure I'll request as well...

I'd like a signature, name: "heidi" I like hello kitty / Sanrio characters, and the colors pink and red! Thank you in advance :)

Latest posts

Back