• Yes

• No

• Maybe / not sure

• I have no idea what this is...

• Total voters

CelDamage

Forever Kleiner
Manager
Prepare for an essay when I have free time going into detail about why supporting s&box is an amazing opportunity for the community, But for now here's a tl;dr of what I'm going to say;

https://sbox.facepunch.com/news

S&box is facepunch's successor to Gmod, they hate it when you call it Gmod 2 but it basically is. If you've ever played Gmod or even saw videos online of it, you'll understand why a sequel to Gmod could be big for this community. the game is a playground of creativity, if you can think it you can make it in s&box. Knowing how many creative types are in this community, I am excited to see what game modes, maps, player models and more we can create!

Its planned release is in summer, and I believe it is very important to begin planning and brainstorming for potential servers now, and we can look to Gmod to see why. Many of the popular servers in Gmod are communities that have existed since the creation of the game 16 years ago. If we want to be a community like one of those for S&Box, we need to establish ourselves immediately, and that requires careful planning and research ahead of time.

Angela!

wingdings is the best font
Prepare for an essay when I have free time going into detail about why supporting s&box is an amazing opportunity for the community, But for now here's a tl;dr of what I'm going to say;

https://sbox.facepunch.com/news

S&box is facepunch's successor to Gmod, they hate it when you call it Gmod 2 but it basically is. If you've ever played Gmod or even saw videos online of it, you'll understand why a sequel to Gmod could be big for this community. the game is a playground of creativity, if you can think it you can make it in s&box. Knowing how many creative types are in this community, I am excited to see what game modes, maps, player models and more we can create!

Its planned release is in summer, and I believe it is very important to begin planning and brainstorming for potential servers now, and we can look to Gmod to see why. Many of the popular servers in Gmod are communities that have existed since the creation of the game 16 years ago. If we want to be a community like one of those for S&Box, we need to establish ourselves immediately, and that requires careful planning and research ahead of time.
Thank you for the essay,

It's a resounding yes