EdgeGamers Minecraft Discord Release!

MCDiscordRelease.png

EdgeGamers Minecraft Discord Release!

With the growing popularity of our Minecraft community, EdgeGamers would like to announce the release of our
EdgeGamers Minecraft Discord!
https://discord.gg/aapWFUaWM6

This discord will allow those interested in our Minecraft server to communicate with each other in a cozy community. The discord will also help Minecraft Leadership announce updates to their player base more effectively. Some more benefits of the Minecraft Discord server are listed below:

• A VC full of welcoming people that is active most of the day
• 3 Tiers of Server Boosting Perks
• An Idle Mining simulation game
• Announcements for Minecraft patch notes
• A ticket support system
• And More!

What are you waiting for, join our Minecraft Discord now!

Credits:
Art: @heidi | Writing: @sabo
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Skullface

I made one post
Thanks... I guess? Just a question though, do the people in your discord server know how to make minecraft servers? Honestly though, minecraft is getting a bit boring to me and I've been looking for other servers. You know what they say, a personal server is an universe of your own. That's why I'm very much interested in exploring other people's servers. Btw, I did find a list of minecraft prison servers for anyone who's into this formar. I've tested out some of these myself and I really like them

Last edited: