Counter-Strike Not Planned [JB] Add !repeat command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juti

I made one post
I know in the rules it says if T's ask for a repeat, warden must repeat the command, and if he was disrupted he must repeat again. However, even when T's say "repeat" in chat the warden ends up either not looking at chat or ignoring the repeat request. I think we could add a command for T's to use if they want the order repeated. We could put a cooldown between repeats of 30-45 seconds and you can't repeat in the first 15 seconds of the round. Once the T's type the command on everyone's screen text will show at the top saying a repeat has been requested and if the warden fails to repeat they get fired.

Upvote 0
+1

edit for clarification: i like the idea, but i don't necessarily like your suggested execution. i think a !repeat command would be extremely valuable, but i think implementation should be carefully thought out.

Last edited:
+1 be careful about the abuse though… You know that some players like to be a nuisance lol

CS LE reviewed this suggestion and decided not to pursue it at this time. Wardens should already be repeating commands when requested and admins should be swapping them if they refuse.

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back