Minecraft Rundown!

Minecraft Rundown.jpg

Minecraft Rundown!
For this month's game rundown, we are highlighting Minecraft. Game Rundowns provide an in-depth overview of what the game has achieved, and what else they have in store for the future. This is a new article that Media Team will be producing monthly. The topics that will be discussed include; Upcoming events, update notes, and important announcements made by Minecraft in the past few months. All of this will be followed by interviews with the Minecraft Leadership team themselves.

upcoming events2.png

Server Advancements
Release of the eGO Minecraft Discord Server!
(
https://discord.gg/aapWFUaWM6)
Mythical Keys have been added
Dedicated Supporters now have 14 /ah slots and may set 5 Player Warps

Additional updates below:
BeaconsPlus plugin balancement
Lottery tax and pot adjustments
AdminShop has been nerfed
Adjustments have been made to AdminMode permissions
Fixed an issue with the voting sites
ShopKeepers fixed
Updated Paper and Waterfall for 1.16.4 support
1.18 Support (soon™)

Read more about the Minecraft server updates HERE.

leinterrviews.png

@BUTTERLOVER7683
Q: What are some of the long-term goals/plans your game is hoping to accomplish in the future?
A: In the short-term, we're trying to push out some new servers for our members to enjoy. We realize we've been on 1.16.5 for a while, but the nature of crafting Minecraft servers sometimes makes it exceptionally difficult to push out a quality server in a short amount of time. We're hoping to get something out soon after the New Year, but it's impossible to anticipate any challenges we'll face at that time. In the long-term, we're looking to increase recruitment in Minecraft. We recently pushed out our Discord server, so we hope that will play a major part in attracting new players in an extraordinarily competitive 'player market'.

Q: Are there any large events your game is planning?
A: Unfortunately, because of my being so preoccupied with school, I don't keep my ear super close to the ground when it comes to events. I tend to stick to the tech-y side of things and let our more than capable EC team do the fun stuff. I haven't heard of any large events, but I know that team always works to put out fun and engaging events almost every day of the week. Jen will have a more definitive answer to that.

Q: What events would you like to hope to organize in the future?
A: Yeah, definitely don't know about organizing events, that's a foreign world to me. However, I would absolutely LOVE to see another event like the tri-divisional we had way way back in the day. I've still got pictures from back then, when MS was PSC and GMOD was still around and kickin' loud and proud. That's my favorite event memory from EGO and I'd love to be able to relive that kind of joy again.

Q: Anything at all you would like to add?

A: Definitely come and see us in our new Discord! (https://discord.gg/aapWFUaWM6) The voice channel has been consistently full and active since it opened and we appreciate the positive reception players have had. Besides the Discord, be on the lookout for server releases into the not-so-distant future (™️)

@Tea
Q: What are some of the long-term goals/plans your game is hoping to accomplish in the future?
A: We plan on having multiple different gamemodes out running at the same time like we used to(we used to have skyblock, survival, a modded server, and a server dedicated to events) I'm itching to work on Kingdoms and my team has been working on a couple of special projects of their own. Our discord has gotten a lot of our players comfortable with streaming, I'd like to see if that can turn into something more and possible have an smp with lore.

Q: Are there any large events your game is planning? (If not) What events would you like to hope to organize in the future?
A: At the moment no, though we would like to have another PVP event like Hunger Games or Hardcore Survival and/or a massive build event.

A: I'm very excited about 2022 for Minecraft, with our discord server out I hope to have more meetings with members. eGo Smp steam team? Thank you to tech for all the work they've done and being very patient with us! Donkeys are the best minecraft mob, but bees are nice too.

@GrumpyCatJen
A: Minecraft Leadership is still working with Tech to get multiple servers up, which we know everyone has been anticipating. We are also looking forward to releasing more Minecraft gamemodes, like Kingdoms or Skyblock.

Q: Are there any large events your game is planning? (If not) What events would you like to hope to organize in the future?
A: We have been brainstorming new events and ways to draw new members to EdgeGamers. There will be another Build Contest that is structured to include more specific topics and to allow multiple opportunities to win over the span of several months!

We also want to explore having an EdgeGamers Minecraft server with the most demanded games like: Bed Wars, Murder Mystery, or Pixelmon.

threads.png

Head on over to the -> MINECRAFT FORUMS <- to check out the threads they have to offer!

Every week they put out a thread on that week's upcoming events! If you're ever wondering what events are coming up in Minecraft, make sure to head over and check them out. Here's the event thread for this week!

CLICK ME FOR EVENT DATES & TIMES FOR THIS WEEK!

upcominevents.png

January 19th - Server Fill - 9PM EST
January 20th - Floor is Lava - 9PM EST
January 21st - Horse Race - 10PM EST
January 23rd - Trivia Night - 8PM EST
January 24th - Find the Button - 9PM EST
January 26th - Server Fill - 9PM EST
January 27th - Floor is Lava - 9PM EST
January 28th - Horse Race - 10PM EST
January 30th - Trivia Night - 8PM EST

What eGO supported game/team would you like us to highlight next?
Comment your answer below!

Check out the previous Game Rundown for Overwatch!
CLICK ME

Credits
Writers: @webby @I cant carry @sabo | Art: @Sloths | Interviewers: @b t @webby | Contributors: @Tea @BUTTERLOVER7683 @GrumpyCatJen
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Martin

Join Member Services
Manager
View attachment 9660
Minecraft Rundown!
For this month's game rundown, we are highlighting Minecraft. Game Rundowns provide an in-depth overview of what the game has achieved, and what else they have in store for the future. This is a new article that Media Team will be producing monthly. The topics that will be discussed include; Upcoming events, update notes, and important announcements made by Minecraft in the past few months. All of this will be followed by interviews with the Minecraft Leadership team themselves.

View attachment 9666
Server Advancements
Release of the eGO Minecraft Discord Server!
(
https://discord.gg/aapWFUaWM6)
Mythical Keys have been added
Dedicated Supporters now have 14 /ah slots and may set 5 Player Warps

Additional updates below:
BeaconsPlus plugin balancement
Lottery tax and pot adjustments
AdminShop has been nerfed
Adjustments have been made to AdminMode permissions
Fixed an issue with the voting sites
ShopKeepers fixed
Updated Paper and Waterfall for 1.16.4 support
1.18 Support (soon™)

Read more about the Minecraft server updates HERE.

View attachment 9667

@BUTTERLOVER7683
A: In the short-term, we're trying to push out some new servers for our members to enjoy. We realize we've been on 1.16.5 for a while, but the nature of crafting Minecraft servers sometimes makes it exceptionally difficult to push out a quality server in a short amount of time. We're hoping to get something out soon after the New Year, but it's impossible to anticipate any challenges we'll face at that time. In the long-term, we're looking to increase recruitment in Minecraft. We recently pushed out our Discord server, so we hope that will play a major part in attracting new players in an extraordinarily competitive 'player market'.

Q: Are there any large events your game is planning?
A: Unfortunately, because of my being so preoccupied with school, I don't keep my ear super close to the ground when it comes to events. I tend to stick to the tech-y side of things and let our more than capable EC team do the fun stuff. I haven't heard of any large events, but I know that team always works to put out fun and engaging events almost every day of the week. Jen will have a more definitive answer to that.

Q: What events would you like to hope to organize in the future?
A: Yeah, definitely don't know about organizing events, that's a foreign world to me. However, I would absolutely LOVE to see another event like the tri-divisional we had way way back in the day. I've still got pictures from back then, when MS was PSC and GMOD was still around and kickin' loud and proud. That's my favorite event memory from EGO and I'd love to be able to relive that kind of joy again.

A: Definitely come and see us in our new Discord! (https://discord.gg/aapWFUaWM6) The voice channel has been consistently full and active since it opened and we appreciate the positive reception players have had. Besides the Discord, be on the lookout for server releases into the not-so-distant future (™️)

@Tea
A: We plan on having multiple different gamemodes out running at the same time like we used to(we used to have skyblock, survival, a modded server, and a server dedicated to events) I'm itching to work on Kingdoms and my team has been working on a couple of special projects of their own. Our discord has gotten a lot of our players comfortable with streaming, I'd like to see if that can turn into something more and possible have an smp with lore.

A: At the moment no, though we would like to have another PVP event like Hunger Games or Hardcore Survival and/or a massive build event.

A: I'm very excited about 2022 for Minecraft, with our discord server out I hope to have more meetings with members. eGo Smp steam team? Thank you to tech for all the work they've done and being very patient with us! Donkeys are the best minecraft mob, but bees are nice too.

@GrumpyCatJen
A: Minecraft Leadership is still working with Tech to get multiple servers up, which we know everyone has been anticipating. We are also looking forward to releasing more Minecraft gamemodes, like Kingdoms or Skyblock.

A: We have been brainstorming new events and ways to draw new members to EdgeGamers. There will be another Build Contest that is structured to include more specific topics and to allow multiple opportunities to win over the span of several months!

We also want to explore having an EdgeGamers Minecraft server with the most demanded games like: Bed Wars, Murder Mystery, or Pixelmon.

View attachment 9668
Head on over to the -> MINECRAFT FORUMS <- to check out the threads they have to offer!

Every week they put out a thread on that week's upcoming events! If you're ever wondering what events are coming up in Minecraft, make sure to head over and check them out. Here's the event thread for this week!

CLICK ME FOR EVENT DATES & TIMES FOR THIS WEEK!

View attachment 9669
January 19th - Server Fill - 9PM EST
January 20th - Floor is Lava - 9PM EST
January 21st - Horse Race - 10PM EST
January 23rd - Trivia Night - 8PM EST
January 24th - Find the Button - 9PM EST
January 26th - Server Fill - 9PM EST
January 27th - Floor is Lava - 9PM EST
January 28th - Horse Race - 10PM EST
January 30th - Trivia Night - 8PM EST

What eGO supported game/team would you like us to highlight next?
Comment your answer below!

Check out the previous Game Rundown for Overwatch!
CLICK ME

Credits
Writers: @webby @I cant carry @sabo | Art: @Sloths | Interviewers: @b t @webby | Contributors: @Tea @BUTTERLOVER7683 @GrumpyCatJen
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
highlight MS