Comfy Cafe/restaurant suggestions

FluffyPuffyNut

Comfy Circus
=(eGO)=
Hello so i love doing Comfy Cafe i find it a lot of fun but there is a lot and I mean ALOT of downtime I was thinking it be really cool if there was a local job for the time when there no one around EU times and a fair bit in NA times, the job could be it askes you for a list order so for comfy cafe that could be a Drink and 2 backed goods and a meal so like 1 snowblower, 2 cream pies and an omlet that would be $170 then you have to cook it then drive to a house or job and drop of your food this would be a lot like the mech local job but with a bit of a twist for restaurants, the way you get paid would be the food price + delivery fee + tip and so the price you get would not be one fixed price this would allow me to do Comfy cafe stuff and still be able to make money when there no one around instead of me sitting there doing nothing for 6+ hours
Thank you for taking my idea on board
- Sophie Bu

I really like this idea, kinda like uber eats, but with your store. It would give comfy cafe employees something to do while the population is down.

We actually had something similar to this with an old phone system. It was a UberEats, and you'd purchase items from your local convenience store and deliver them to AI at a random location. I am hundred percent for adding a similar system again. However, if the tech team will be putting hours into bringing this system back, I'd rather see it be a job that everyone can participate in rather than just Comfy Café employees.

We actually had something similar to this with an old phone system. It was a UberEats, and you'd purchase items from your local convenience store and deliver them to AI at a random location. I am hundred percent for adding a similar system again. However, if the tech team will be putting hours into bringing this system back, I'd rather see it be a job that everyone can participate in rather than just Comfy Café employees.
Of curse, i like other place to have this as well like burger shot, taco shop extra extra like mech job you have to be hired on to do the job, the hold point is so you can cook your food then go and deliver it giving the shops something to do on downtime, again like the mech job you just have to get a job with one of the shops to do it

Back