Dang, Wacth this Vid, Wish i can play like him

ive never heard of this song before o_O but i like it lol. that guys good. screws up the little fast riff about 3 minutes in, but thats definitely understandable...i probably couldnt even do 1/80 of what hes doin !lol i love the little latin piece in between the "main" parts in the beginning.

Mann that song is amazing and wow....i loved it seriously
like you don't even understand...life changing i tell you, life changing

lol outbreak you're crazy haha freakin mario

You guys suck. What's with everyone going to YouTube? I can't get any of the videos from the site behind my work firewall. And no, none of the anonymous proxies will either. If you can find links to other video sties showing them, that would be uber cool.

You guys suck. What's with everyone going to YouTube? I can't get any of the videos from the site behind my work firewall. And no, none of the anonymous proxies will either. If you can find links to other video sites showing them, that would be uber cool.

he wanted to make sure we really knew we sucked :p

i loved the drifting song. ive never seen that style of playing before. and hes not off-key ;) thats just a dissonant chord..unless you were talking about the mario bros. song, then yes, hes off..a lot...

dead! that would be an awesome vid if the sound matched the picture...would make it a lot cooler, but shame on the poster :p

still good. extremely fast, but i still prefer the drifting...more my style

lol dead i love dragon force but that guy wasnt really playing that...you can hear him strumming when hes doing something else

Back