How do I ask a girl out?

Spooker

Rookie
=(e)=
I know asking an online community isn't the best about personal things but I have no-one in my life who could really help me in this category. There has been a girl who I've really liked since September and whenever I'm around her I get super shy and flustered. Now to get to the point, how do I ask them out? Like in a super romantic category? Or maybe a quick text, like how? This girl is super nice to everyone and we are apart of the same friend-group. I don't really know what to do at this point. BTW I am currently a junior in high-school if anyone is asking. Pls help.

Edit: Thanks for the overwhelming advice from everyone, I'm going to ask her out today. Thanks psych with the great advice.

Edit 2: I asked her out and she said yes! Thanks everybody With the advice!

Last edited:
dont text it. also be as straight forward and a lil confident but in a way with no pressure. be yourself and ask for a date like lunch or dinner . stay away from movies for first date. if you have some hobbies you share with her ask her to do those with you. ""You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretsky" - Michael Scott. you got this dude. oh since you in highschool ask her about future dances like prom or sadie hawkins or whatever dances yall do nowadays. I'm a boomer btw LOL

oh dear look at them grow up, like Pysch said do not ask her out in text, do it face to face and you need to show confidence, remember too if she says no its ok and try not to be "insistent" about it

Ask her if she's free to get lunch on the weekend. Assuming you have the ability to go to and pay for food. In a perfect world, you'd get her phone number/ig/snap to communicate about plans, but it's not entirely necessary.

but again im a rookie, my girlfriend asked me out.

Last edited:
LOL i uhhhhh was passing him everyday in the stairway so i ran down the stairs one day and asked for his snap. we talked for a few days, i mentioned how i wanted to see avengers end game again (this was a lie) and he said same so we made plans foe that friday to go see it :))))

LOL i uhhhhh was passing him everyday in the stairway so i ran down the stairs one day and asked for his snap. we talked for a few days, i mentioned how i wanted to see avengers end game again (this was a lie) and he said same so we made plans foe that friday to go see it :))))
so Buster Buster is ur discord kitten ????

join media team and tell her you're in media team go to this thread and check it out and apply by going to the link at the bottom trust me girls love it when you're in media team speaking from experience lol
Of course thank you for the great advice! I will surely now join media team, expect my presence in media team within a week!

Back