EdgeGamers Mafia Episode 1: The Red Barbeque - Starts 2/28/2022

ego mafia-01.jpg

EdgeGamers Mafia Episode 1: The Red Barbeque

Hosted by CelDamage CelDamage

What is Mafia?
Mafia is a text-based version of popular games like Amogus and Town of Salem, where EGO members (villagers) have to find and ban the Punks (killers) before they overwhelm EGO. The game can last between 1-3 weeks depending on how many people sign up. What makes this game unique to the others is that it will be entirely personalized to our community! The setting will be EGO-themed, and every players death and action will be related to the games they play and their own individual personalities.

How To Play
The game will be played in a text channel on the main discord. The rules of the game are simple. Everyone receives a role at the start of the game; villager, killer, detective or doctor. Every morning the channel is unlocked, a death is revealed and everyone debates and votes on who they believe was one of the punks. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is killed, their role is revealed and the thread is locked to begin the night phase. During the night phase villagers sleep, Killers decide their next target, the doctor choses one person to protect and the detective investigates one player to try and find the killers.

Day starts at 11AM EST and night starts at 11PM EST. This cycle repeats every day with a few surprises here and there until one team comes out on top!

Episode 1: The Red Barbeque
"It is time at last for the second annual EdgeGamers barbeque hosted by one of the executives! Gamers from all around the world gathered in a suburban backyard for what they expected to be a fun weekend meeting the many friends they made online, however things quickly turn sour when they learn that punks have infiltrated the event and plan on wreaking havoc... Can the members of EGO come together to defeat the punks, or will the punks successfully overwhelm the community?

To be added to the roster, comment "I'm Interested" on this thread and add your discord ID so you can be messaged your role when the game starts.

Roster

• Starts 2/28/2022 and will go on for a few weeks - signups close the day before
  • Morning starts at 11 AM EST every day, and night starts at 11 PM EST:
  • The game is held in the main discord: discord.gg/edgegamers

CelDamage CelDamage will be coordinating this event. Please forward any questions you may have to him.

Good Luck surviving this deadly EGO reunion...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 10314

What is Mafia?
Mafia is a text-based version of popular games like Amogus and Town of Salem, where EGO members (villagers) have to find and ban the Punks (killers) before they overwhelm EGO. The game can last between 1-3 weeks depending on how many people sign up. What makes this game unique to the others is that it will be entirely personalized to our community! The setting will be EGO-themed, and every players death and action will be related to the games they play and their own individual personalities.

How To Play
The game will be played in a text channel on the main discord. The rules of the game are simple. Everyone receives a role at the start of the game; villager, killer, detective or doctor. Every morning the channel is unlocked, a death is revealed and everyone debates and votes on who they believe was one of the punks. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is killed, their role is revealed and the thread is locked to begin the night phase. During the night phase villagers sleep, Killers decide their next target, the doctor choses one person to protect and the detective investigates one player to try and find the killers.

Day starts at 11AM EST and night starts at 11PM EST. This cycle repeats every day with a few surprises here and there until one team comes out on top!

"It is time at last for the second annual EdgeGamers barbeque hosted by one of the executives! Gamers from all around the world gathered in a suburban backyard for what they expected to be a fun weekend meeting the many friends they made online, however things quickly turn sour when they learn that punks have infiltrated the event and plan on wreaking havoc... Can the members of EGO come together to defeat the punks, or will the punks successfully overwhelm the community?

To be added to the roster, comment "I'm Interested" on this thread and add your discord ID so you can be messaged your role when the game starts.

Roster

• Starts 2/28/2022 and will go on for a few weeks:

CelDamage CelDamage will be coordinating this event. Please forward any questions you may have to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YouTube
I'm Interested
MadBob#2729

This looks amazing and I'm certainly interested. Only problem is I'm from the EU so I'm wondering how big of a problem that could be. I'd be awake for only about the first 6 hours of the "day" and then go to sleep about 7 PM EST. If this aint a problem I'll sign up for sure tho :)

This looks amazing and I'm certainly interested. Only problem is I'm from the EU so I'm wondering how big of a problem that could be. I'd be awake for only about the first 6 hours of the "day" and then go to sleep about 7 PM EST. If this aint a problem I'll sign up for sure tho :)
it would absolutely not be an issue! day and night are 12 hours each, voting for the killer can be done any time of day and discussion will not be as intense as you are thinking. Quite literally if the only thing you said in a day was " I think cel is the killer, no I wont elaborate, KILL CEL" that is more than fine.

View attachment 10314

What is Mafia?

How To Play

Roster

• Starts 2/28/2022 and will go on for a few weeks:

YouTube
edge gamers show?!?!?! id watch

it would absolutely not be an issue! day and night are 12 hours each, voting for the killer can be done any time of day and discussion will not be as intense as you are thinking. Quite literally if the only thing you said in a day was " I think cel is the killer, no I wont elaborate, KILL CEL" that is more than fine.
Thanks for the response!

Back