TF2 Royal Rumble - Map suggestions

1645767065856.jpeg

TF2 Royal Rumble - Map suggestions

During the last Royal Rumble, the members won against the leadership team, which means you, the community, now have the opportunity to suggest the next Royal Rumble map!

Just a reminder that all maps must:
Abide by eGO rules,
Be a standard TF2 map, or
Be on the Steam Workshop, or
Already on the event server

You will have 5 days to give your suggestions. Afterwards, we will hold a vote for all suggestions made.
The battle should commence right after the next clanwide!

Credits
Writer:
DrkChocolate DrkChocolate | Art: @marineblakester
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true, I thought it went well though last time we did

I'm entirely joking but it sounds like LE doesn't want to lose on classic like last time xD

So it's agreed. BlackMesa, if chosen, will be BETA, not classic. ALSO, WE WILL HAVE INGAME TF2 REWARDS FOR THIS ROYAL RUMBLE.

I wonder if the super super old version is still on the server lol. We tried it once at an event a couple years ago and it was hilarious chaos. I mean I wouldn't use it for a Royal Rumble but it was stupid funny.

What's the beta version? I thought there was a "final" version but that was like a decade ago now lol. Man I'm out of the loop on TF2.

I think we need some variety, doing Blackmesa every time gets boring after a while, but great map otherwise

Any map chosen will have default settings to the servers, such as no spread/bloom/crits/etc., but not the instant respawn our servers run with.

What's the beta version? I thought there was a "final" version but that was like a decade ago now lol. Man I'm out of the loop on TF2.
What we are calling classic is the cp_blackmesa_final version that we have played forever.
What we are calling beta is cp_blackmesa2_beta3 with the conveyors that go from point A level to L and C.

on the classic the A point captures very fast which can cause endless back and forth captures for a stalemate or an extremely fast roll if the teams are unbalanced.

on the beta version, all the points capture at the same rate and have more ways back and forth to other locations for more balanced play.

What we are calling classic is the cp_blackmesa_final version that we have played forever.
What we are calling beta is cp_blackmesa2_beta3 with the conveyors that go from point A level to L and C.

on the classic the A point captures very fast which can cause endless back and forth captures for a stalemate or an extremely fast roll if the teams are unbalanced.

on the beta version, all the points capture at the same rate and have more ways back and forth to other locations for more balanced play.

Good clarity, I know exactly what you mean now. Thanks Drk! :)

Back