Royal Rumble Recap! [March 11th, 2022]

tf2_royalyt_rECAP.png

Royal Rumble Recap! [March 11th, 2022]

Friday, March 11th... a time when the community came together to meet, and then faced off against each other afterward. The entire TF2 Leadership team wants to thank every single person that came out to the Royal Rumble and helped make it the most fun it could be. These things couldn't happen without the community, and we wanted to give you guys a nice piece of memorabilia to go with it.

Make sure to SMASH that like button, DESTROY that subscribe button, and DEMOLISH the bell to turn on notifications.

Make sure to give BIG love to @Ric for putting this together, and both @DrkChocolate and @Scarox93 for supplying us with footage!

Credits
Writer: @webby | Artist: @marineblakester | Video Editor: @Ric | Art Editor: @heidi | Contributors: @DrkChocolate @Scarox93
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Scarox93

Rookie
=(eG)=
WOO! I'm sad that I was one of the two that gave footage because my gameplay stunk hahahaha, happy to help!!!

Scarox93

Rookie
=(eG)=
Luckily for yall I guess, I died a TON so you can see respawn cams of a lot of my teammates hahahaha