Bad Company 2 battlefield bad company 2 event night

killroylll

Famous
Manager
we are thinking about making an event night for our beloved battlefield bad company 2 heave metal server
we like you input on what you think that should include

1 maybe no rules :)

2 maybe another map

3 maybe no vehicles

4 maybe short map time

let us know what you think whatever comes to mind :)

jtipton.

Even this shall pass away
Community Manager
eGO COC would of course still be in effect. Not going wild wild west here.

Disclaimer included because I know you guys!

Last edited:

mercer812

Rookie
=(eGO)=
Hmm, let's see, no rules, that would go south quickly. Another map? that's not why people come here. Short map time, It's short enough already. No vehicles, you might be on to something.

Is it actually possible to limit the availability of other weapons during the game? Like darts/cg (and knife!) only? Or would we be relying on the goodwill of players? Yeah...cuz we all know how that goes. lol.

Revenge911

Famous
=(eGO)=
We did this at Google clan server Vs RBL server and it really killed the original server because others couldn't join so they went to other servers plus the novelty wore of pretty quick . I think it a good idea but I can't see it working. And the trouble is these days is that there isn't many servers left or people playing in them.

B24-LIBERADOR

Poster
=(eG)=
Good night everyone, I know other SERVERS, EGO server is in a great configuration. I believe that on the day of the event, the server could work with 700-bots, If you remove the vehicles, the game will just be snipers shooting from afar, there's no way to advance... Another map might be better "ATACAMA DESERT" Change apache color to BLACK or BEIGE CAMOUFLAGE KKKKKKKKKKK

Torelockk

Poster
=(eGO)=
unlimited ammo sounds good cause reloading is like trying to take the wrapper off a melted candy bar. nothing but knives and c4. lets throw on our suspenders and steel toed sandals on and blow some shit up

Last edited:

Revenge911

Famous
=(eGO)=
revenge911 we're not starting another server just for a couple hours 1 night on the same server :)
Yep I know thats what we did and it took alot to get the server back to normal. But just letting you know what happened when we did it. I'm not against the idea ...Just the result.