Stream Team Recruitment!

StreamteamRecruitment.png

Stream Team Recruitment!

Media Team is looking for dedicated streamers to help promote eGO by being a part of EdgeGamers Stream Team!

Our Mission:
Media Team wants to support, and help grow your channel! We ask that you advertise EdgeGamers, and represent us appropriately.
What is Stream Team? Why should you join?
  • Stream Team is a group of streamers here in EdgeGamers that aims to promote eGO.​
  • The Stream Team aims to help streamers by supporting each other's streams by: shouting out, raiding, or hosting their stream.​
  • Media Team assists in advertising your stream by promoting it via our social media.
    • We can also advertise clips you provide us with to our social media to advertise your stream!​
    • We also can advertise your stream via. the EdgeGamers Discord. #self-promotion text channel. The bot will announce when your stream begins.​
  • Optionally, we have a Stream Team package that you are able to use on your stream.​

Who are we looking for?
  • Members must be the rank =(e)= or above and have a familiarity with eGO as a whole.
    • Must be in good standing within eGO (No recent bans).​
  • These members must agree to promote eGO in some form or another on their stream.​
  • Active streamers that have the time to stream one to two times a week at the minimum.​
  • Streamers that hold EdgeGamers values.
  • Individuals that follow our Code of Conduct at all times.
    • As well as the TOS of their streaming platform.​
  • Streamers that communicate efficiently, and work well with others.​
  • Streamers that will shout out, raid, or host the other Stream Team members.​

CHECK OUT OUT OUR CURRENT STREAM TEAM MEMBERS!
@webby - twitch.tv/webbytk
@b t -twitch.tv/drewkix
@Jeff7890110 - twitch.tv/jeff7890110
@december - twitch.tv/beckyyyyy
@jeremy_duck - twitch.tv/jeremy_duck
@SoupyJr - twitch.tv/soupyjr2003

CLICK HERE: APPLY FOR STREAM TEAM

Credits
Artist: @Coder made it & heidi heidi edited it | Writer: heidi heidi
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

I would prefer if people that had a passion for streaming applied, no offense lol.

Anyone who writes no offense knew the comment to follow was offensive, you can’t trick me.

I’ll just go and cry now that I can’t stream myself idling in 2fort :(

In other news, this is pretty awesome .

Last edited:
Back