Other Games

Just wondering what other online games you guys play besides DOD. The most obvious is of course going to be CSS. Besides DOD I play:

Command and Conquer 3

Counter Strike (original)

Counter Strike Source

Half life 2 Deathmatch

Star Wars Battlefront (on occasion)

Just wondering what ur fav online games were as well, plus what you would recommend to other gamers. I was considering getting company of heroes but not sure. Also contemplating battlefield 2 and battlefield 2142.

Your comments please..... !lol

Day of Defeat: Source
Battlefield 2
Counter-Strike: Source
Call of Duty
Call of Duty United Offensive

I used to play F.E.A.R. online but they came out with an INSANELY corrupt patch not too long ago which massacred their anti-cheat protection, so now 80% of players are hackers and noone can do anything about it until they fix the patch. Which they never will. Rarely I've played HL2:DM but don't really like it too much.

Day Of Defeat Source

Counter Strike Source

Battlefield 2

Counter Strike

Americas Army(free)

Unreal Tournament 2004

Quake 4

F.E.A.R(free)

HL2:DM

Day of Defeat is the only game I play. If something better came out I'd probably play that but nothing else seems to be as good.....even though DoD has some serious faults.

My question is - when are they going to make it possible for a first person shooter similar to WW2 Online that looks good and is functional. WW2OL suuuuucks. Just imagine DoD on a HUGE map with 200 vs 200 people. That would be aaaaamazing.

there was a thread like this...

but umm:
HL2 DM
CSS
Synergy
Starcraft (waiting for 2)
Gears of War
TC GRAW 1
Halo 2
Halo 1 (pc)
thats bout it

until recently (cant find it anymore :(( ) GT4 and GT3

Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory (and soon Quake Wars)

Final Fantasy VIII (just started for the fourth time...maybe i'll get passed the second disc this time LOL)

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy VI (or III, for those perfectionists :p ) on SNES

C&C Gen.: ZH

Timesplitters 1 and 3 (w00t)

Jedi Power Battles!!!!! WOO!!! (PS1)

Final Fantasy III Legends (gameboy)

Starcraft again (with rogue, waiting for II >:D )

and until recently, WoW (john Bonham, we have weak will power.. :( )

and thats umm...yeah..bout it...

Back