After the 'Friendly Fire' event, what other types of different/un-orthodox maps and game modes would you people like to see more of?

Rose

whoppers
=(e)=
I plan to do more of these change up events soon, but I don't just wanna do one type, so I'm deciding to ask for your options and ideas.

This is mainly for me to gauge on how to get more people to join events and not just list ideas and not join. What do YOU want to see?

Last edited:
Friendly fire on the classic TF2 maps, the choke-heavy ones. It'd be funny. No, don't do this.

We could try friendly fire on some of the silly maps like for Merrio Madness, or some of the Zelda maps.

Friendly fire on the classic TF2 maps, the choke-heavy ones. It'd be funny. No, don't do this.

We could try friendly fire on some of the silly maps like for Merrio Madness, or some of the Zelda maps.
Not those god-awful GTA sized maps, but I wouldn't be against doing more "silly" maps.

Now I mentioned the existence of this map to Jeff a few weeks ago, but Arcane Community's owner Endrio made a map called 2Fort_ruined for EGO. It's super cool and still has all of the EGO signage, so we may be able to get it back into the rotation without much trouble. I know PBPhoenix Uncensored uses it and we'd have more rights than they would. I love expanded 2Fort maps. Obviously, they aren't for everyone but for the occasional event with a minigame more suited to that square but maze-like arena, it would be great.

Now I mentioned the existence of this map to Jeff a few weeks ago, but Arcane Community's owner Endrio made a map called 2Fort_ruined for EGO. It's super cool and still has all of the EGO signage, so we may be able to get it back into the rotation without much trouble. I know PBPhoenix Uncensored uses it and we'd have more rights than they would. I love expanded 2Fort maps. Obviously, they aren't for everyone but for the occasional event with a minigame more suited to that square but maze-like arena, it would be great.
if possible, link that 2 me

why not a friendly fire match on something like asteroid?
something like that isn't a bad idea, I would hesitate however from doing it on asteroid as not many people know how it works/played on it b4. it's kinda why I like to do more down to Earth custom maps

The ruined 2Fort map is on the event server, so we can do an event with it anytime

we have 2 versions of it. I think ctf_2fort_ruined_b2rx_v2 is the newest version and ctf_2fort_ruined_b2x is the older version.

Last edited:
The ruined 2Fort map is on the event server, so we can do an event with it anytime

we have 2 versions of it. I think ctf_2fort_ruined_b2rx_v2 is the newest version and ctf_2fort_ruined_b2x is the older version.
Oh awesome! Drk is on it.
Woot!

Excited to see if yall use it, if not, that's fine too. Make sure to give me a ping and I'll bring some people 😉 :D

Some hate, some love it. I really like it. I prefer it over normal 2Fort because it reduces the turtling so there are fewer stalemates.

Reactions: Ric
Some hate, some love it. I really like it. I prefer it over normal 2Fort because it reduces the turtling so there are fewer stalemates.

Gonna have to try it out. I love 2Fort so I’m excited to see how this is.

Thanks Drk!

Gonna have to try it out. I love 2Fort so I’m excited to see how this is.

Thanks Drk!

Edit: It's definitely different and really unique. If anyone's ever interested in trying it, you can always ask an EC to open up the server if it's free to try it out. :)

Back