Bunker News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Lab Team Update

Thanks to you all selling your goods, The Bunker lab team was able to craft the resources
to form stronger iron. You can now buy Iron+ tools. Will need more ingredients to produce more

Iron+ - including beetroots, blue ice, and redstone.

The lab team is also working on something stronger, but needs smooth stone to continue their research.

Bunker Owner
Our leader Tea has lost her as- Donkey. Sass the Donkey wondered off and after searching near the bunker he has not been found.
It has been rumored that Sass was seen in a Jungle. All we know is we're all looking for it since the prize for finding in is a game changer.

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Bunker News
Sass was found!...In pieces. Sad day.

Bunker member Coop has a new trade!

Pvp is enabled in the wild!

Last edited:

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Bunker Update
The Bunker doesn't have a need for dirt, so it will not be emptying the chest. It will remain as long as people buy dirt.

Bows and special arrows can now be bought at the bunker.

You guys sold 1,350 stacks of smooth stone to The Bunker! Iron++ tools are available!

Last edited:

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Bunker News
Items on /ah will have less up time now that we are getting into page two! Make sure
to check your items so they don't expire!

The wild has become more dangerous and it's harder to flee! Teleporting home requires you to be still for a couple of seconds!

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Lab Team Update
The new iron pick is out! Iron* Pick has lvl4 enchants, next upgrade will be on diamond. Lab team needs infested stone!
One of the Lab Techs will be at the shop to help you out!

Bunker News
Bunker is still being worked on, so check on /ah to buy ores and materials they find while expanding.

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Bunker Info
The bunker is done expanding...for now.

Lab Team
2,482 infested stone is still needed for the next upgrade.

Wandering Trader News
I was by a fishing hut when I heard what sounded like a sheep...sure enough there was a poor sheep
running from zombies. I had no lead with me so I trapped him in a house near by with some food and water.
I hope he's okay...

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Wandering Trader New
I went back to check on Billy the sheep and found a stranger...holding some mutton. He threw me the sheep's remains and ran off. I went to a beautiful island with mushrooms to pay my respects. I'm sorry I failed you sheep...it's almost like I can still hear you...wait...Billy? Is that you?

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Bunker Update
Diorite is out and fuel is in. You can buy/sell Dried Kelp Blocks and Coal Blocks (chests will be emptied as players buy items).

New member of The Bunker, he doesn't talk much but he has items I've never seen before...out of this world stuff.

Last edited:

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Lab News
All 3584 infested stone was collected and the Lab Team was able to form stronger...diamonds? Let me check the...Oh? Oh! yes...yes...stronger diamonds. You can now buy diamond tools and sword at The Bunker. There is also armor you can buy as well. For the next upgrade the Lab Team will need 3,456 Infested Stone Bricks which you can help make at the Lab Tech.

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Bunker News
We have two new members of The Bunker, they sell plushies and decor so you can make your home less...scary (on the second floor). Tridents are now on sale.

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Bunker News
The Bunker got a new member today! Jamboree is from a different Bunker and is joining our
Research Lab. She will also be sharing duties with our Wandering Traders. She is also tasked with filling in the
map so if you see her wandering around your base, don't be alarmed! She's friendly and very helpful!

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Bunker News
The Bunker would like to send an alert to all Towns that very soon your doors, levers, buttons, trapdoors, chests, and machines will not be safe from outsiders. Please take these two weeks to build up your defenses and make sure your town is secure!

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
Bunker News
We have a few new members added to the bunker, including Stacz who will unbasket the baskets you get from Coop. If
you'd like these trades at your base for convenience then you can now trade for a Villager Card at Carson (who is at the front desk) to have your own personal bunker member. To get trades you must purchase a Trade Ticket.

The cooks are wanting some more space so the kitchen will be worked on, with the new access and variety of cooking supplies,
the food economy will be changing but also expanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.