Counter-Strike Delivered Jailbreak change the !teams command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacc

Famous
Manager
When warden uses the !teams command chooses 2 teams for T's, it uses the colors blue and purple. @Jayy who is colorblind said that it was hard for him to tell the difference between these two colors. I would suggest changing the colors to something like yellow/blue instead.

Upvote 0
When warden uses the !teams command chooses 2 teams for T's, it uses the colors blue and purple. @Jayy who is colorblind said that it was hard for him to tell the difference between these two colors. I would suggest changing the colors to something like yellow/blue instead.
that can work, as most colorblindness can ofcourse only see yellow and blue according to statistics

I believe the reason yellow was not one of the team colors is because it appeared less distinct than other colors. We currently use blue, purple, orange, and cyan for the team colors. If yellow works fine enough it would probably be best to replace purple.

I believe the reason yellow was not one of the team colors is because it appeared less distinct than other colors. We currently use blue, purple, orange, and cyan for the team colors. If yellow works fine enough it would probably be best to replace purple.
But then we may run into the issue of yellow/orange.

Maybe consider changing the color of the purple to this tone~
1651338753140.png

How it currently looks:
1651338884980.png

special thanks to @Bobbb @Java @rich and @Psych

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back