Fun Question For All : How did you get/choose your username?

Cel Damage was my favorite childhood game, it was a cartoon parody of twisted metal. I still love it and have contemplated attempting a speedrun of it

i try to be as friendly as possible, and ive always really admired the angel cupid in terms of mythology, i use it as my other gamertags (CUPIDx // theCUPIDx) so i figured,, hey,, i wanna be friends w everyone why not

When I was in high school (so long ago), I was in a band that played a lot of Lynyrd Skynyrd music. So much, that the guys thought I sounded just like the drummer, Artimus Pyle. It became my nickname then and I have used it as a gamer name for over 25 years. Check out the signature on my bass drum back then:
IMG_0965.JPG

Family started calling me “Damon” as a joke when I was younger because of how much I liked the character Damon from The Vampire Diaries. After awhile it stopped becoming a joke and just became what everyone called me, including my family.

In the last few months of 1996, a woman gave birth to a legend and named him Lucas. At a point in his life, Lucas was 15 years old. Lucas chose to combine his given name with the age at the time. Thus, Lucas15 was brought into existence.

Darth Vader = Dark Father

Sturm Bruder = Storm Brother

I like assaulting in FPS with YOU! I'm you're brother!

My friends and I used to go lift heavy ass weights together and one of em called us The Swoll Academy once and I never forgot it. Now he's small as **** and I'm still 248lbs of juice. Although he's producing beats for The Game n shit now and I'm here posting on a forum lol

According to my friends back when I was in High School, I look like a little bit like a French rapper named « Nekfeu » (very good rapper btw)
So I decided to name myself « Nekkk »

Attachments

• A7ECA8B3-9562-4CC7-833B-CFF9D587B6C3.jpeg
    A7ECA8B3-9562-4CC7-833B-CFF9D587B6C3.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 3
Back