Goodbye for now

JUULGOD27

Rookie
Ego as a whole has had a big impact on my life but it is time for me to move on. My plan was to get demoted and permas till im ready to come back and it did infact work. No hate for ddz love him as a person but just dont agree with all his admin decisions. I have been in ego for over 3 years now and i have met a lot of cool people since ive been here, and im excited that i still get to talk to them on a daily basis. I love this community but it just isn't fun for me anymore. Taking a break from it is well needed and maybe ill come back after some time but for now i just wanted to say thank you to all the people that made my stay on ego a great one. So thank you to @whnheaven @cure @kiss @BalBoa @bakr @Wavie @Hinata @Hirikarus @OogaBooga @anime fry(he doesnt have a forums account) @Blame David @Spooker @loony @santa @Moto Moto @Karma @heidi @gloc croc @KumQuat @Magic Head @Spare @Spareosu @Megu @DDZ ZioNeX @Bobbb @DeerFat @Choorda @Nekkk @justin @rich and many more people that i cant think of right now. But anyways thank you all for an amazing 3 years i love all of you. This is JUULGOD27 signing out.

Last edited:

Lucas15

#BringBackVentrilo
=(eG)=
Peace Out Goodbye GIF by NETFLIX

Spooker

Rookie
=(e)=
Ego as a whole has had a big impact on my life but it is time for me to move on. My plan was to get demoted and permas till im ready to come back and it did infact work. No hate for ddz love him as a person but just dont agree with all his admin decisions. I have been in ego for over 3 years now and i have met a lot of cool people since ive been here, and im excited that i still get to talk to them on a daily basis. I love this community but it just isn't fun for me anymore. Taking a break from it is well needed and maybe ill come back after some time but for now i just wanted to say thank you to all the people that made my stay on ego a great one. So thank you to @whnheaven @cure @kiss @BalBoa @bakr @Wavie @Hinata @Hirikarus @OogaBooga @anime fry(he doesnt have a forums account) @Blame David @Spooker @loony @santa @Moto Moto @Karma @heidi @gloc croc @KumQuat @Magic Head @Spare @Spareosu @Megu @DDZ ZioNeX @Bobbb @DeerFat @Choorda @Nekkk and many more people that i cant think of right now. But anyways thank you all for an amazing 3 years i love all of you. This is JUULGOD27 signing out.
I'll miss the days when everybody got on and fucked around on minigames and shit. I'm gonna miss u JUUL love ya baby

JuVe913

Forum Fiend
=(eGO)=
Good luck!

I can understand the whole thing about the not fun anymore part (be it for one reason or the other), and thankfully there are still some fun people roaming around TTT here and there that make it fun to be around as long as they stick around. Take care dood!