27 and 28 of May from 3 pm pst to 10 pm pst
we will switch between heavy metal and oasis
this will be conquest maps
please come join us, rules are the same
from 3 pm pts. to 10 pts.
badcompany1130-610.jpg

View attachment OasisLoadingScreen.webp

Last edited:
My best suggestion would be to find another server. It might just be me, but I have played on this server for many years. It has never been as bad as it is now. I have tried other service providers to fix it to no avail. If your ping is bad, you're not going to stick around no matter how good the map is.

My best suggestion would be to find another server. It might just be me, but I have played on this server for many years. It has never been as bad as it is now. I have tried other service providers to fix it to no avail. If your ping is bad, you're not going to stick around no matter how good the map is.
Mine's been pretty much the same 70-90ms for the 8 or 9 years I've been playing here.

You seem to do a pretty well when you're on...don't seem to have much problem blowing my head off here and there, anyway. ;)

Not crazy about this map , but at least there are no damned helicopters on it , how is Aiden suppose to have fun without all the domination :confused:

Just checked which map Oasis was , had it mixed up with another map , use to play Oasis a lot in my younger days , really fast paste .

Port Valdez is a lot of fun also , too bad there are helis on it .

Last edited:
I'm not having much fun with Oasis, tbh. Too fast, too narrow.

If you're going to go rotational on the weekends, why not try a few different non-helo maps (that seems to be the big issue) before you make the first one you try permanent?

You could set up an opinion poll here that might help inform your decision.

I vote Laguna Presa because it's not so narrow and there's lotsa sneakin' up & bein' crazy opportunities. ;)

Port Valdez has helis but is still fun because there are a lot of hiding spots and helicopters are easier to shoot down and the area is not as open as Heavy Metal so they cannot dominate the map as easily . Use to play Laguna Presa a lot a few years back and it was a lot of fun , in my younger days .

that's way we asked you month back we got no real answer, thank you this is good input for next time
Well, sorry if I missed the memo. Pretty petty response there brother.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of input you'd expect before we tried the experiment anyway, and I didn't even really know what Oasis was until I looked it up. Now, I know that Oasis sucks deceased ursus reproductive organs and I'm hoping we can try something else.

Back