Bad Company 2 BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 EVENT NIGHT

I'm pretty sure they wanted constructive opinion and comments about the map trial , not sarcasm ; you can keep those at home .

Pliny do you use a different name in game because I don't ever remember seeing you on our server nor does your name show up in gameme , so if you don't even play on our server why are you giving your opinion on what we should put up for a map ?

Laguna Presa with no vehicles would be good , it is really high paced though , Atacama Desert for some reason does not seem to do well anymore , there are a couple of servers out there and they are empty pretty well all the time , Port Valdez can be a lot of fun for every class even with the helis which usually get shot down pretty quickly .

Pliny do you use a different name in game because I don't ever remember seeing you on our server nor does your name show up in gameme , so if you don't even play on our server why are you giving your opinion on what we should put up for a map ?
Yes I do use a different name ingame and I haven't made any secret of it, either. If you don't know who I am it's on you, not that it should matter anyway.

I'm very active on your server and I support admins and fair gameplay every day. The only thing sarcasm can do is hurt your feelings...if you let it.

I think pulling a power trip on someone that's actually participating in your forums is asinine. That's all that happens here now tho..power trips, bans, forum post reassignments, etc. That's why participation is so low here with new posts only every few weeks....leadership is too quick on the gun.

Like I'm going to get all kinds of shtip for this.... oops.

Since you hide your identity I cannot believe your intentions to be good or believe you are the person you say you are , I'm done with this conversation that is going nowhere .
Oh no...you're right. Absolutely right. You can see pages and pages of my bad intentions, and only when I came across you did I straighten up and fly right.

You can't even recognise your own bullying and power trips.

It really hasn't been an issue because those that choose to still play this game love it and don't want to mess it up. It's funny, I don't realize just how old this game is until I play one of the other maps. It's almost unsettling when I play another map, because it's like I played that map a long time ago. Heavy Metal is a well-balanced map that has endured and the other maps, though fun don't endure like heavy metal. Instead of adding maps, mod heavy metal, that would be nice and fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok this weekend we will switch between harvest day and heavy metal
from 3 pm CT to 10 pm CT
please keep voting for more maps
so, place a new map vote after this message thank you

ok this weekend we will switch between harvest day and heavy metal
from 3 pm CT to 10 pm CT
please keep voting for more maps
so, place a new map vote after this message thank you
Even though I run the risk of my intentions being misinterpreted, we can play Harvest Day anytime. It's one of the few populated servers left. There's always people there.

Still voting for Laguna Presa because it's a good map for assaults and wookies, it's got the no-helo thing, and it's not a bunch of boxes like Oasis is.

The idea is really nice and I agree with this decision.

But Heavy-Metal is a map with large space for tanks, the possibility of an air attack, a drone and a strategic central point to win the game!
I'm a fan of this map and I generally fall back on 2 other cards:
"Atacama Desert" and "Oasis".
"Port Valdez" is good too but a little tight for tanks.

Tanks and aircraft give a more intense atmosphere to combat, and that's what I like most about Heavy-Metal.

I'm really sorry but the current choice of the map makes me change servers but I'm sure that a relevant choice will be found, with all the good comments that have been given on this subject.

Last edited:
Back