CS Jailbreak Playing T games as CT?

Over the course of playing Jailbreak, I have seen dozens of wardens, MULTIPLE admins, allowing CT's to play games with the T's. Earlier I was CT in the middle of the round, and I had to restart my game. I asked warden if I could throw my guns off the map and jump in, and he said that was fine, I proceeded to do so, and then I get swapped, first swap I have ever seen for anything like this from anyone. I asked the admin, why? I explained that I have seen, ADMINS as wardens, allowing their CT's to join in games. However then I get told this message? Since when is this enforced, and if so, admins seriously need to start laying their foot down on this rule as this thing happens multiple times per day and nobody gets swapped.
1652745501822.png

Yes, I understand but as I said, dozens of wardens have done it and no one gets swapped and multiple admins have done it. literally just wardened and told the cts they could play and one did but he didnt get swapped
You can report the warden in admin chat, if you feel like an admin is not enforcing the rules even after you show them proof or if you feel like an admin is breaking the rules you can report them by creating a Contact Leadership, remember to talk to the admin first about the problem and get them to help you and solve the problem, we play first and admin second

I personally swap CT’s for playing T games all the time as it tends to disrupt the round immensely, guns or not. The rules state playing T games as a CT is not allowed and the warden is unable to override that rule. If you feel an admin is not enforcing this rule and they are aware of it, make a report a player on said admin. Remember though, admins play first, admin second; So they might miss it or just not admin it.

Back