Thank You, Divine

luffy.png

Thank You, Divine

Joining the EdgeGamers community in 2018, Divine is always eager to play a game and get involved in new things. Long ago now, he joined Member Services and has helped those interested in Destiny 2 enjoy what we as a community can offer, among other things. Recently he stepped in to help those in Counter-Strike and has been just the “glue” they needed to keep things running smoothly - or as smooth as can be, at least!

Divine has seen the team we have built grow and flourish. Member Services has evolved in so many ways since he joined a leadership role. Joining a leadership role in June of 2019, he was helping to run events in Member Services and excelled. Since then, he has stayed the course and witnessed many changes to that team, most recently the introduction of new subteams such as Member Relations and Community Outreach, and the overall shift in direction of Member Services to an “engagement and experience” driven team as early as 2020. These plans are in motion to this day, and we are glad to say he has played his part in making this vision a reality.

Recently, Divine has stepped away from a leadership role, taking on an advisory role for the Member Services team. For everything he has helped to create in his time in this community, we appreciate each moment. He has been many things, but above all else, he has been a good friend.

Thank you, Divine.

Credits
Writing: Architect of Life Architect of Life | Artist: @bandito
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

It was a good run, thank you all for the time to write this and make the art for this. I hope that anyone who has any asperations or plans on moving up within the community continues to do so and I wish everyone here the best with everything, please keep trying your best and do what makes you happy. I will still be around if anyone wants to hang out or just chat. Once again thank you for everyone who stuck around with me and anyone who I met here I hope that you all continue to do great things wherever life takes you. Please be safe, love you all thanks again.

Divine Divine Going to miss you bro :cry:
Thanks for all of the hard work that you put into so many different aspects of this community.
Good luck in whatever life has in store for you!

Last edited:
Thank you for everything you've done for CS, MS, and eGO as a whole. Almost always fun times when Divine is around :). Heck, you've been LE before COVID even existed, and that's forever ago! Hope to still see you around the community in the future.

Also, the best advice ever given to Skle Skle ; TTT > JB.

Last edited:
It's been incredible to watch your journey and dedication through the many ranks and roles you've played in Edgegamers Divine Divine . Glad this isn't a goodbye, but it's been so good to see you spread your wings and fly.

It's been incredible to watch your journey and dedication through the many ranks and roles you've played in Edgegamers Divine Divine . Glad this isn't a goodbye, but it's been so good to see you spread your wings and fly.

You were my first inspiration for joining Member Services and helping people out, always saw what you were doing years and years ago helping people and wanted to be like you in that aspect. Thank you for all your time Simon.

You were my first inspiration for joining Member Services and helping people out, always saw what you were doing years and years ago helping people and wanted to be like you in that aspect. Thank you for all your time Simon.

Hitting me in the feels bro. <3

Back