Minigames Tribute | May 22nd

thank_you_project.png

Minigames Tribute
Minigames Tribute will be hosted on May 22nd, 2022
4PM PST / 5PM MST / 6PM CST / 7PM EST

Host: CS Leadership

Event Description
Unfortunately, we have decided that due to a lack of activity, the Minigames Server will be shut down this Sunday on May 22nd. This event will be the last Minigames Server Fill before we shut the server down. Come out and support the server in it's last moments and have some fun on minigames for one last time. :)

Minigames Server
64.74.97.39:27015

The Event Password will be given out on our Discord

Don't forget to join our CS Steam Group, notifications for events will be posted on both Discord and Steam

Credits
Writing: @Belt @Left @Spare @nonya @Jayy | Art: @Ric | Editing: @DDZ ZioNeX @Daddy Succ @sopheyy @blank_dvth | Honorary Mentions: @Custom Stats @Larry_Da_Lobster @bakr @Bowl of Water @SexySteven @Peoples People @dys @Hydra @Mayhem Death Divine Divine @Semo @santa
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube | TikTok

RIP MG, I started out in PG by joining minigames and have been here since the merger. Good night, sweet server. :cry:

rip minigames back when i used to play i grinded the hell out of minigame. where i learned to surf and bhop met tons of cool people as well

thank_you_project.png

Minigames Tribute
Minigames Tribute will be hosted on May 22nd, 2022
4PM PST / 5PM MST / 6PM CST / 7PM EST

Host: CS Leadership

Event Description
Unfortunately, we have decided that due to a lack of activity, the Minigames Server will be shut down this Sunday on May 22nd. This event will be the last Minigames Server Fill before we shut the server down. Come out and support the server in it's last moments and have some fun on minigames for one last time. :)

Minigames Server
64.74.97.39:27015

The Event Password will be given out on our Discord

Don't forget to join our CS Steam Group, notifications for events will be posted on both Discord and Steam

Credits
Writing: @Belt @Left @Spare @nonya @Jayy | Art: @Ric | Editing: @DDZ ZioNeX @Daddy Succ @sopheyy @blank_dvth | Honorary Mentions: @Custom Stats @Larry_Da_Lobster @bakr @Bowl of Water @SexySteven @Peoples People @dys @Hydra @Mayhem Death Divine Divine @Semo @santa
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube | TikTok
I've been introduced to EGO through mini-games and I will always remember it the last day was fun on the mini-games server

Had so many great memories on minigames and met a lot of cool and good people there, I will miss the server it’s unfortunate that it had to end like this 😭

Back