Tattoos

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
So I'm sitting here at work debating going to get a 4th tat tonight and I'm wondering if anyone else here has ink? I've got 3 so far - the Metallica ninja star on my right shoulder blade, Texas lonestar on top of a red Texas on my upper right arm, and a cross shaded to look like marble with a banner saying "Alyssa" across it in honor of a friend of mine who passed away in 2001.

Anyone else?

go for it
I have 8
666 on my neck
Transformers Autobot on my neck
nautica star on my elbow
Pain in chinese on my right wrist
Half-life valve simbol on my left wrist
Eye of hours on my right shoulder
thundercats on my left shoulder
and rock lee from naturo on my left leg

still waiting to get 1st tat. around here, its not really good to have tats reaviling or not, cops remember you, couple years bak, when i was in the streets, cops didnt know me cuz i had no tats, but most the homies had tats of the neighborhood and was such a dead give-away, im proud i got out the life early, no more worryin bout cops, gettin shot at and lotta bull crap. In sayin that i wanna get my first tatto thats "non-gang affilated" lol! cuz im not involved in that crap no more, coi fish maybe or vintage 1940's nurse on the arm or i dont kno lol, think of sumthin

[quote1181158765=Baron Rojo]
nautica star on my elbow
[/quote1181158765]

i want pictures lol those sound ace

I'll pay somebody $5 to tattoo "Aquafresh" somewhere on their body. Don't act like you don't want to Baron

You guys take paypal?

I'm about to get my entire left side done from my heart down to just below my pelvis. It's going to be a human figure in the style of an artist named Alex Grey. The guy who's going to do it is named Phil Holt. That'll be the left side and then in a few years I'm going to get my right side done with a huge raven in the same style.

Check out this pic to get a vision of Alex Grey

Alex%20grey%20-%20new%20man.jpg

I have three tribal tattos on my leg that are all the same thing making one big tattoo starts at my ankle and goes up to just before my knee these are all my design and everytime i make a new design it gets bigger. I have two addtions to my leg ready to go. I just need to get the cash together to go get stuck.

The Great Bunnies has 3, a cross for my grandfather, a skull with wings, and my name in tribal. All on my left arm. i'm saving money to put Bunnies on the back of my left arm, a bar code on the back of my neck, and my expires by date also on my neck.

Bane's political advisor, me, has 6 tatts. The best one is a tattoo about 9 x 6 inch replica of my PD Badge.Got in Vegas and it rocks. 8)

[quote1181188455=Baron Rojo]
go for it
I have 8
666 on my neck
nautica star on my elbow
[/quote1181188455]

What do the ladies have to say about all the cartoon tats and video game tats?

[quote1181188596=[Toothpaste]Aquafres]
I'll pay somebody $5 to tattoo "Aquafresh" somewhere on their body. Don't act like you don't want to Baron

You guys take paypal?
[/quote1181188596]

The tattoo would cost more than 5 dollars itself lol.

[quote1181188996=Luckystrikes]
[quote1181188455=Baron Rojo]
go for it
I have 8
666 on my neck
nautica star on my elbow
[/quote1181188455]

What do the ladies have to say about all the cartoon tats and video game tats?
[/quote1181188996]

LOL.

i really want to see those tats though. They sound funny.

[quote1181190632=[Toothpaste]Aquafres]

You guys take paypal?
[/quote1181190632]

done wheres my mohany fool :p lol

Back