The Favorite Foods and Restaurant of the Team Fortress 2 Mercenaries

Dylorion

I made one post
=(eG)=
Greetings and salutations to everyone who discovers this post, my name is Dylorion.

Out of sheer boredom and just to delve into some fun considering I am currently taking one of my periodic vacations from the game, I decided to brainstorm and outline what each of our favorite crazed, homicidal maniacs' favorite foods would be and what restaurants they would likely enjoy dining at judging by their character and behaviors in-game or otherwise.

What are your thoughts on the takes that I have provided? Any opinions or feedback on this list would be much appreciated. This is merely a fun discussion post from my perspective.

1. The Scout is quite susceptible to fast food restaurants, especially joints that serve hamburgers, hot dogs, and fried chicken along with various snack foods like potato chips and chocolate bars. Aside from raiding convenience stores for the food there, you can also find him at Kentucky Fried Chicken, Dairy Queen, Sonic-Drive In, Hardee's / Carl's Jr., and Rally's / Checkers.

2. The Soldier is vehemently enthused about any "American" restaurants aside from barbeque and grill festivals. You better believe he likes thick hamburgers and pizza from just about any major chain or local business, but if he's feeling a bit more relaxed, he has no problem stopping by McDonald's or Burger King (or perhaps even classic 1950s diners) like a true patriot.

3. The Pyro is certifiably a closet cannibal that enjoys scorching human flesh before consuming it in secret. I will not go into the horrific details of how he obtains his "meals". When putting on a "normal" faƧade, he is suspiciously masterful at cooking various foods found in barbeque / grilling venues. It cannot be confirmed if he actually eats what he cooks. It cannot be confirmed if he eats at all.

4. The Demoman will suck up any bar food imaginable right after he purchases every single drink from behind the counter. To cure his hangover after blowing up every building and decapitating every person he sees on the way home (he walked back to his apartment), he'll probably order delivery from a Chinese restaurant or pizza place. If not, he'll nuke some Hot Pockets or a TV dinner in the microwave. He likes haggis, too.

5. The Heavy loves to eat like a king and as heartily as possible with steak and vegetable dinners along with beef stew and entire turkeys and chickens baked to perfection, but nothing beats his homemade Sandviches. As for restaurants, he likes Jimmy John's or Jersey Mike's Subs.

6. The Engineer undoubtedly enjoys comfort food which reflects his humble and mannerly behavior, especially any Southern cuisine considering he was born and raised in Texas. Therefore, he probably frequents restaurants such as Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, and Texas Roadhouse.

7. The Medic is adamant about eating breakfast foods, specifically sausages or pancakes / waffles with sides of bacon and eggs. Waffle House, Denny's, and IHOP are mainstays along with the pain and suffering (as well as the souls) of his teammates after he slaughters them. In typical German fashion, he also likes sauerkraut and in typical medical fashion, money (even though he lost his license) I believe he would also enjoy a good roast as well.

8. The Sniper gives off a simplistic preference regarding food and likely cooks his own quant yet healthy meals once a day to sustain himself. Despite seeming like a chicken and rice type of man, he would likely enjoy something like Subway, Panera Bread, or Chipotle due to the promoted "healthy" element of the restaurants.

9. The Spy always dines at the finest high-end restaurants reserved for wealthy patrons complete with soaring prices and the most exquisite delicacies imaginable like caviar and lobster cooked by world-class chefs. Any Michelin Star restaurants such as The Fat Duck, Noma, and Restaurant Gordon Ramsay are particular favorites.

This is likely one of the most well thought out presentations of this sort of concept I have ever seen. While I am disappointed at the lack of Bonk! representation, I applaud you nevertheless.
It can also be noted that Pyro, being a child at heart, likely frequents the vegan cannibalism restaurant that Liquid Death established a few years back. https://liquiddeath.com/pages/vegancannibal

This is likely one of the most well thought out presentations of this sort of concept I have ever seen. While I am disappointed at the lack of Bonk! representation, I applaud you nevertheless.
It can also be noted that Pyro, being a child at heart, likely frequents the vegan cannibalism restaurant that Liquid Death established a few years back. https://liquiddeath.com/pages/vegancannibal
Bonk! technically falls under the "beverage" category rather than ingestible food. A favorite drinks / beverage list may be in order now that you mention it.

Back