Game Overview: Vampire the Masquerade - Blood Hunt

Vampire the Masquerade.png

Game Overview: Vampire the Masquerade - Blood Hunt

This time on Game Overview we have a thrilling game for you, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, A new addition to the "World of Darkness". This game was released on April 27th, 2022, and is rated M by the ESRB. However, the best news yet, it is free to play! Game cosmetics are purchasable for a premium currency in order to stylize your character for this dark battle royale experience. Hop in as a vampire with variable movement and supernatural powers to hunt down the others and be the last one standing. Take part in this stunning multiplayer contest.

Price: FREE TO PLAY!!!

Gameplay

The multiplayer aspect of Bloodhunt is incredibly simple. There are solos, duos, and trios. You go in as a team and hunt down other players, who all have a swarm of different abilities. The different abilities are related to whatever archetype the player decides to play. There are seven archetypes to choose from, and they each have very special classes and abilities. You can level up each archetype and earn new perks to use on the battleground.

As a vampire, you can run through the streets and "diablerize" mortals. You can also do this to downed players, and it will allow you to heal to full health. All together, Bloodhunt is a fast-paced battle royale. You can play alone or with friends, and there are dozens of different ways to play.

Community Interviews
Psych
"At first, I was very skeptical of a Vampire battle royale. The actual gameplay is quite amazing, along with the movement of the game as well. Scaling walls, leaping high, and having excellent mobility while battling in the third person is quite entertaining and has a level of mastery, however coming out of the gates as a new player the game makes it easy to move around as well use abilities. Lastly, the map is visually stunning and doesn't bug out my PC. Overall solid gameplay even if you don't like battle royale game modes."
4 🧛‍♂️ out of 5.

Architect of Life
"fortnite with vampires 👍 shotguns and melee are good 👍 i like when they do the succ 👍 "
4.25 🧛‍♂️ out of 5.

Damon
"At a base value the game is very unique and enjoyable. Movement is overall really fluid and easy to get the hang of and the whole game gives off a much more unique vibe then any other battle royale game. However after you sink more time into the game it starts to feel like it was rushed out of development. With some pretty bad bugs that happen very commonly and extremely unbalanced weapons and archetypes, it makes you feel like the game is still in early access."
3 🧛‍♂️ out of 5.

Honorable Mentions
comments.png

comment.png

System Requirements
Minimum Requirements:
CPU: Intel i5-7400/AMD Ryzen 1300X or better
RAM: 8 GB
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GTX 970/Radeon RX 580 or better
PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB

Recommended Requirements:
CPU: Intel i7-8700K/AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or better
RAM: 16 GB
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GTX 1080 /Radeon RX Vega 64 or better
PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 8192 MB

Get Vampire the Masquerade - Blood Hunt on Steam.

Credits
Writers: @Katiee @I cant carry | Interviewer: @kuantum | Artist: @Sloths | Editor: @Sister | Contributor: Psych Psych Architect of Life Architect of Life @Damon @Power_Outlet Naomi Naomi
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

Attachments

• comments.png
    comments.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 23
  • comment.png
    comment.png
    11 KB · Views: 24
  • comments.png
    comments.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 26
this game is a banger, but till they fix the weapon and pick up bugs and glitches and get ranked back i ain't going back, so now im going to farm AQ world

Back