Karaoke Night July 1st!

Emmy

Adam is a Ding Dong
=(eGO)=
Karaoke is back once again! Your favorite regularly scheduled event shall be hosted in Discord once again (unless I get a bunch of complaints). I look forward to seeing you all there on July 1st :)

Rules:
1. Do not queue your mic while others are singing. We engage in a hobby that attracts the most socially awkward of individuals and getting up to sing in front of 30-40 strangers can scare the heck out of anyone. Please make it easier by keeping your mic muted and/or enabling push-to-talk. If repeat offenses occur, perpetrators will be globally muted.

2. Songs must adhere to the EGO guidelines. Yes, you can swear. No, you cannot use derogatory slurs. Use your head. If your song does not adhere to EGO guidelines, you will be globally muted. Further intentionally-inappropriate songs will follow w/k/b as inappropriate or inflammatory rhetoric. If you have to ask if it's appropriate, it's probably not.

3. Please keep your songs under 5 minutes. I know, One Day More is a classic. But in the interest of ensuring everyone has a chance, we have to keep the line moving. If your song is longer than Bohemian Rhapsody, you will probably want avoid it.

4. Let the room know when you are finished. Some songs fade out, and that's totally cool. We don't want to interrupt you mid-November Rain because you get quiet all of a sudden, so make sure you let us know when your song has concluded!

Come sing for the first time and get your Song of the Seahorse forum award! :)