hello

Poor leadership for one.

Changes that should’ve happened weren’t made.

When you have people who have played on this server for years all start leaving one after another, that’s probably a good hint to start changing stuff around.

When 99% of players want a change and the 1% don’t like it but are in charge, that’s an issue too.

Not to mention having a reset at the worst possible time. Before the reset the server was nearly full, with a wait. They rushed into it. This is the result when you rush.

When you start banning people permanently for disagreeing or for minor things, it doesn’t leave a good look for the server.

Promoting people to leadership simply because “they play a lot” but bring nothing to the table won’t help the server either. A full list of leadership people and some in charge of marketing the server to get players to join, and they fail to do that, how are new players suppose to come in?

And once they come in, they aren’t attracted. They don’t like the idea of needing to grind all day just to get a bit of money.

Anyone who does come in, they check it out, they don’t like it and leave. While players who played for years start to hate it and leave, that’s why nobody plays anymore.

99% chance this will get muted or my account will be banned for speaking up. They hate it if you mention one bad thing about anything.

Hi K Kylegamer

We’re always looking for extra help. I’ve never seen you around before, but you seem to have quite the opinion on our operations. Have you considered volunteering yourself to any of our teams? Whether that be contributing towards development to bring the change that you feel isn’t coming, or maybe the beta team to be a leading member when it comes to making sure the changes that are coming, are in fact wanted.

I’m struggling to see where you got your data from, 99% of the server wanting a change and 1% not wanting said change. Would you mind sharing that? I’d love to receive some clarification on where the team fell short so that it’s not something that happens again in the future.

We reset the server around June of 2021 when we averaged approximately 30 players. The height of COVID brought plenty of people to the server, but then most of them had to return to work, school, etc. I can guarantee you that the reset wasn’t rushed. In fact, development of the current server started in October of 2020. That’s almost 8 full months of work!

As for your comments on bans, you’ll be glad to hear that we’ve only removed individuals who broke community policies or server rules. Bans aren’t issued for having an opinion. The way you deliver your message is just as important as the message itself. Kudos to you for posting this on the forums.

New leaders are promoted based off hard work and dedication to the community. It’s often hard for you to see the work that theses individuals devote to the server behind closed doors. Hours upon hours of work go into the very things that you and other community members want. Promotions aren’t done based on tenure. Remember, everyone on the team are volunteers, who get little recognition, and spend hundreds of hours a week trying to bring you the changes you want.

We’ve held multiple surveys and meetings discussing the economy of the server. Few members have complained about the time it takes to make money. This is an economy server, not a menu server. While I appreciate your opinion on that, others may very well feel differently from you.

Like I said, it all comes down to the method of delivery. Why would you get muted, or banned, for voicing your concerns the right way? Hopefully this gave you some insight, and maybe you can volunteer yourself to help bring that change you’ve been talking about.

why is nobody on the server anymore

Hi mom mom

Server numbers aren’t great right now! You’ll be glad to hear that our team is currently working on fixing some internal issues and pushing some well needed changes to the server. Updates to our core resources and some QOL updates as we prepare to explore a more public opportunity. We’d love to have you at our meeting this upcoming Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET where we plan to discuss some issues and announce the roadmap for the server.

Changes are on their way, and we look forward to a return at full force! Hopefully we’ll have you around for it.

Hi mom mom

Server numbers aren’t great right now! You’ll be glad to hear that our team is currently working on fixing some internal issues and pushing some well needed changes to the server. Updates to our core resources and some QOL updates as we prepare to explore a more public opportunity. We’d love to have you at our meeting this upcoming Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET where we plan to discuss some issues and announce the roadmap for the server.

Changes are on their way, and we look forward to a return at full force! Hopefully we’ll have you around for it.
june 2019 and march 2021 server versions were peak

Back