Frags of the Month! - June 2022

frags of the month image.png

Frags of The Month - June 2022

Hello EdgeGamers! Media Team is happy to say we are able to continue to another edition of Frags of The Month! We thank everyone who continues to submit clips. Please keep it going so we can keep this series rolling! Clips can also end up on our TIKTOK! (Or other platforms).

Frags of The Month rely on YOU the community to submit clips! We want to see your proudest frags in action.
We will put your frags into a video each month! Around 4-5 clips will be selected and compiled for your entertainment.
These frags can come from any game, just be sure to submit them in the google form below!!

SUBMIT CLIPS HERE
Important: Offical thread for submissions; here. It outlines how your clips can/will be used.

Please enjoy the June 2022 edition of Frags of The Month!

We will post the same google form every month, so please utilize it all throughout the month!

Credits
Artist: heidi heidi | Writer: heidi heidi | Video Editor: @Ric
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s keep this going. Keep submitting more clips. Show your friends if you recognize your clip.

This is one of my favorite projects to do and I’m very glad they keep asking me to edit them!

Thank you to everyone who submits these clips. 🙏

Back