Trying to enjoy ego again

Autismreaper

Rookie
=(e)=
I pray that im more level headed now then before, since most if not all stress is gone now. next is to work on getting a job. anyhow, im 34 autistic and yes reaper fan of overwatch. i love overwatch, halo, sims 4, super robot wars 30, etc. starting to play on pc more, though still with controller. i have a switch, ps5, xbox the newest console (cant remember name, have not touched it in awhile). i love techno, pop, rock, etc. hope to game with you all and be friends soon. though sadly i prefer small party chats, to much if big chat.

Lunar

birds are cool :)
=(e)=
Hey there, don't feel worried too much about how you come across to people here, if you have a problem you can always talk to someone and a member of leadership. Enjoy your time here.

whnheaven

Poster
=(e)=
I pray that im more level headed now then before, since most if not all stress is gone now. next is to work on getting a job. anyhow, im 34 autistic and yes reaper fan of overwatch. i love overwatch, halo, sims 4, super robot wars 30, etc. starting to play on pc more, though still with controller. i have a switch, ps5, xbox the newest console (cant remember name, have not touched it in awhile). i love techno, pop, rock, etc. hope to game with you all and be friends soon. though sadly i prefer small party chats, to much if big chat.
If you have issues or have any Curitiba on how the community can be better, talk to @TehRaddish ,I am also open to listening :)

heidi

Mindless Self Indulgence
Community Manager
Pup Reaction GIF by Justin

TehRaddish

Forum Fanatic
Manager
Hey there @Autismreaper ! Glad to see you are giving another shot at EGO. Hopefully you can find a good group of people to enjoy some stress relieving fun!
I myself have a brother with autism, so I feel ya on many levels! So if you are ever needing/wanting someone to chat with, I'm here!

I'm unsure if you are aware, but we have a dedicated EGO Overwatch Discord where people hang out in small and large groups, and just game! So I would highly recommend giving it a look, and see how you enjoy it (If you haven't already)

Hope to see you around, and once again welcome back to ego friend! :D

Autismreaper

Rookie
=(e)=
I’m in the group, I would to to get to know you more when you get the chance. Thanks for reaching out to me on here. You on discord?

Reactions: Ric

IceMan913

Rookie
Howdy! I am also a reaper fan :)

Mary

Poster
If you have Sea of Thieves on your Xbox we could run a sloop and become pirate legends